Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Guy I bought the frags from just got it in from Nike.com and shipped them out to me today, but I noticed the laces in the bag weren't as neatly packaged as they normally are from the one pic he sent me
nerd.gif
he said that's how he got them from Nike.com he def got a pair from NDC as he has receipt with his name on it for the frags
i guess you have to take a little better pics..also, who was the seller?

so harder from impossible
I copped manually off of Hanon, about two hours after the release. The problem with END is backdoor links and also the fact that everyone knows about END being a last a chance for these at least near retail . Also you have to put into mind bout all then people who have seen the resell profit off of these will come flock towards END

Last edited:
I copped manually off of Hanon, about two hours after the release. The problem with END is backdoor links and also the fact that everyone knows about END being a last a chance for these at least near retail . Also you have to put into mind bout all then people who have seen the resell profit off of these will come flock towards END
lol..i stayed about 2 hours and did not score..you were lucky..

yeah, now triple(at least) people will try to cop from end..lol...

Duno laces in bag don't look as tight as they usually are. Anymore oppinions from people who have got them in ?
I just put some laces from my jordan 1s..never been removed from their bag..the blue laces are from my royals, not fragments as they have not arrived yet.

DS Pantone 11s, DS Legend 11s, 9/10 obsidian ice blue 10s.. What should I use for trading options to grab these Frags? I also have DS Balenciaga Blk Pleateds.. Am I reaching and trying to do the most?

I would just sell those then use the the money to buy the AJ 1's

As mentioned, I skipped on the Fragment 1s, but ended up with these..

DEADSTOCK 1985 JORDAN 1!
nice pickup man..
do these fit like the recent jordan 1s or bigger?..
and, are these actually wearable? i mean the sole, will it last?..just thinking that it could easily crack.
Thanks. OG 1's are super durable, it's my third pair and they sure are wearable.

People are starting to get their pairs and to my advantage are being reasonable with prices.

I am very surprised but I appreciate it.. and i am talking about legit dudes that know the value yet dont expect it.

Was hoping end would slip people's mind :frown:

I wish online retailers could do online raffles. You enter and they send you a personal code (usable only once) to redeem your shoes. That seems the most fair.

Where are people seeing these fair prices, cause I want to double up ... I just hit refresh and watched that size 8.5 on FC vanish @ $1K :smh:

Was hoping end would slip people's mind
frown.gif

I wish online retailers could do online raffles. You enter and they send you a personal code (usable only once) to redeem your shoes. That seems the most fair.
BAIT does it that way for their Cruel World pairs.

a lot of people getting their pairs today. Most want to make some easy $$ so just wait it out. I am sure these can be had for 600-700 .. just gotta work for the price.

The 1k price is ridiculous.

I used 2 day shipping for 2 of my pairs, they both came on 12/31. My other pair was delivered yesterday, but i had them shipped to a different house so i wont have them for a couple more days

a lot of people getting their pairs today. Most want to make some easy $$ so just wait it out. I am sure these can be had for 600-700 .. just gotta work for the price.

The 1k price is ridiculous.
You cop your pair fam? If so, how much?

You cop your pair fam? If so, how much?

7 plus shipping

I am working on a 11.5 deal right now for 675

yes, legit sellers and legit shoes.

Easy flip for people who want to negotiate..

those that are expecting 800-1k will be disappointed once everyone starts selling their pairs.

7 plus shipping

I am working on a 11.5 deal right now for 675

yes, legit sellers and legit shoes.

Easy flip for people who want to negotiate..

those that are expecting 800-1k will be disappointed once everyone starts selling their pairs.

The only reason why I think this won't work is because there aren't many pairs to go around. Sellers can price however they please because the market isn't over saturated. It's exactly like the black/gold 1 release.... Prices for those right now are $2K+ and they WILL sell. Just a matter of time

Not if they just put them on there site without saying anything, or a in store only release.

Anywho looking forward to see what they're going to do, well that's if they actually have any. It could just be some pleb messing with people, like Footlocker EU did with the fake link to the fragment 1's.

Back
Top Bottom