Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Not if they just put them on there site without saying anything, or a in store only release.
Anywho looking forward to see what they're going to do, well that's if they actually have any. It could just be some pleb messing with people, like Footlocker EU did with the fake link to the fragment 1's.
END will probably do it randomly I hope, there's not even a limit on how many you can purchase which is a downside to it

Man I'm salty 
eyes.gif

Looks like I'm still on the hunt. Even though I offered dude more than the H/O he said he's gonna give dude a chance to buy first. I can respect it

So close to having them in my hands :smh:

the 11.5 guy aint budging ....i had a pair for 7 plus... this dude wants 8 plus plus... mehh.. move on

Where are people seeing these fair prices, cause I want to double up ... I just hit refresh and watched that size 8.5 on FC vanish @ $1K
mean.gif
People paying 1k for these are muppets in my opinion, worst yet is this guy on ebay listing for £2,999 and claims they are now SOLD.

The prices will not go down if people are paying these ridonkulous prices.

The hunt is over. All carted. Just need remastered chi's and I'm done.
sick.gif

People paying 1k for these are muppets in my opinion, worst yet is this guy on ebay listing for £2,999 and claims they are now SOLD.
The prices will not go down if people are paying these ridonkulous prices.

I Agree, but I also thought that, with us in NYC receiving our shipments yesterday, there would either be a decrease in price on FC or nice inventory of them .. But still mainly one pair per size @ the $1K mark.

Without sounding too naive to big releases, do you think a lot of celebs and athletes received pairs from Nike? Maybe those are the people buying up pairs on FC.

I Agree, but I also thought that, with us in NYC receiving our shipments yesterday, there would either be a decrease in price on FC or nice inventory of them .. But still mainly one pair per size @ the $1K mark.

Without sounding too naive to big releases, do you think a lot of celebs and athletes received pairs from Nike? Maybe those are the people buying up pairs on FC.

Pairs are too limited for prices to drop. I don't understand what people aren't understanding

If you can't get top dollar in the US you can Forsure sell them overseas.

Pull the trigger now. It's just one of those releases

Should I trade my DS royals for these?
are they back up pair? i would not trade my only pair of royals.

the only thing i would think twice is like someone else said, royals will come as remastered for sure. fragments..nobody knows..so you could trade..of course only if you feel safe you will be able to get those remastered royals..very risky though

Just got both my pairs shipped out, pretty excited to receive them next week....

$750 a pair.... now the price seems okay considering the price is holding.

Back
Top Bottom