Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

mean.gif
laugh.gif

sprinkles of salt in this thread 

Last edited:
@Fau2015
Obviously I was talking about you when you're the only one spewing negativity in here right now about what the next man does with HIS money.

Here's a quote & mention for ya this time :wink:
Dude said he paid $750 and I laughed at that and mentioned why I found it laughable. I ain't ask him what he paid nor anything about his finances. So how exactly am I pocket watching? I don't see where I'm spewing negativity either.

Make sure you grab a Cash Cannon as well for Everyday Use!

I'm saving up for one! and ONES!

Dude said he paid $750 and I laughed at that and mentioned why I found it laughable. I ain't ask him what he paid nor anything about his finances. So how exactly am I pocket watching? I don't see where I'm spewing negativity either.
You said he did it "to fit in" & were basically implying that he was a hypebeast in saying that...

How is that not negative?

Not everyone buys every shoe that comes out, so if they want to ball out on a pair so be it. I only picked up 4 shoes last year for personal wear & paid aftermarket price on 2 of them.

Plus like others have stated, some people can afford to drop $750 on some Nikes & even if they can't, so what? Everyone is entitled to spend their money as they please.

Last edited:
You said he did it "to fit in" & were basically implying that he was a hypebeast in saying that...

How is that not negative?

Not everyone buys every shoe that comes out, so if they want to ball out on a pair so be it. I only picked up 4 shoes last year for personal wear & paid aftermarket price on 2 of them.

Plus like others have stated, some people can afford to drop $750 on some Nikes & even if they can't, so what? Everyone is entitled to spend their money as they please.
At the price he paid, you damn right he trying to fit in and hyped beyond belief. But why is that comment negative to you?? How few shoes you buy don't matter idk why that was even brought up. Over 3x the retail price of any item can only be justified on Nike talk. Go tell your coworker you paid $150k for a base model E class Benz and see if they don't respond the same way I did.

At the price he paid, you damn right he trying to fit in and hyped beyond belief. But why is that comment negative to you?? How few shoes you buy don't matter idk why that was even brought up. Over 3x the retail price of any item can only be justified on Nike talk. Go tell your coworker you paid $150k for a base model E class Benz and see if they don't respond the same way I did.
Ok you come in here basically laughing at dude because of what he spent & that's not negative?

You're really comparing a car model that is widely available to whoever can afford it to a limited shoe that countless people struck out on & that is IN DEMAND? 

Oh & the irony about hyped shoes when ya avi is South Beach Lebron 9's 
eyes.gif

Ok you come in here basically laughing at dude because of what he spent & that's not negative?

You're really comparing a car model that is widely available to whoever can afford it to a limited shoe that countless people struck out on & that is IN DEMAND? 

Oh & the irony about hyped shoes when ya avi is South Beach Lebron 9's :rolleyes  
Ok to please you, since I had to make the example sensible.. Do you see people out there buying 918 Porsches for 2.5 million? And what does my avi shoe have to do with anything? Damn that was a reach, and by the way I paid $250 no tax for them, through a relative of a friend that is signed to Nike and got about 5pairs. I live in Miami also so, yea you go boy.

Last edited:
Let's face it, the people who are mad or making comments about what others paying for these are commenting because its driving the market price.  If people are paying $750+ for these, its worth it to them and i applaud them for getting what they want with their money.  It's hard for me to justify paying over retail for any shoe, but understand why others would if they have the means.  With that said, i would double up on these if the market price was $300 or less.  I always liked the back toes, and the blue vs. red on these sends it over the top in my opinion.

Unfortunately its one of those releases that everyone wanted, and a lot of people missed out on, its just the way it goes, on to the next one or pony up what the market price is for these.

This guy & his irrelevant comparisons 
laugh.gif

How is it a reach? You're talking about Frags being hyped like SB Lebron's weren't. 

You said me talking about how many personals I picked up was irrelevant to the convo (when I used it as an example to a generalization I made
eyes.gif
) & you bring up how you got your shoes for retail through the old cliche "I got a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy" 
laugh.gif

I'm done with debating you man because you clearly don't understand the concept of supply & demand.

When you pay over retail for a sneaker who are you trying to fit in with?

And ya'll in here comparing sneakers to cars smh... Totally different things... cars depreciate in value and sneakers like Frags will only increase so stop with the comparison. Paying 1K for a sneaker that might be worth 1.5K in 6 months or so doesn't sound foolish to me.

Last edited:
Man. People need to relax . I copped frags at 7.. and iam ok wi th that. Still got my whip and roof.. that 7 ain't gonna break me. I also do unload a lot of great deals on here and people don't seem to mind that...i copped 3 pairs of bred 1s in the last 48 hrs and a pair of shadows. All ds sz 11. I ain't stressin and I ain't worried. I do it cuz I can and because I want to.

2nd pair of frags will be no problem either.

U got it coo, u don't oh well. U think its rape so be it.

Back
Top Bottom