Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Lol. Hype beast or not. Frags were copped. Thing to do or not don't matter. I've been collecting since 99. Does buying shoes in 2015 make me a hype beast now? Lulz. Please.

The entire sneaker experience from the hassle to get them to the already exorbitant prices is absolutely ridiculous so if you're involved in it you can't randomly have some standard of "too expensive" because you yourself have already long violated any sense of reason when it comes to this product. Have you ever tried to explain this whole thing to a random person? Normal people aren't going to be like "wow it's such a good idea to get up Saturday morning and go through hell for the same shoes over and over again" so lets not even fool ourselves into thinking any of us on here is actually practical or fair when it comes to pricing. This is a hobby so spending will always be skewed.

Last edited:

I guess you can look at it like this paying resell for the Frags.  If your favorite team is playing in a championship game and you actually wanted to go to the game.  You probably not going to find a ticket for face value, so you have to go to the secondhand market.  Prices from those ticket brokers are 2X to 3X the face value.  Gotta pay to play.  The same goes for kicks I guess.
I'll just watch the game on tv, and buy all type of beer and food and have fam and friends over :smokin   

You're tripping fam, Cowboys make the bowl WE IN THE BUILDING! :pimp:

F Yo Couch!
8fBcTSXh.jpg

People pay over 750+ for banneds and blk/golds and they are just sneakers too so i dont know. Is what it is.

Some people complain about resell others don't mind , to each their own. Me I'm guilty of paying resell and complaining I can't lie ,but as of late I've come to my senses just bought a house in the past year and rather splurge on making it more comfortable.so it's retail or bust for me UNLESS it's reasonable and to me 750-1200 is UNREASONABLE. But do you and keep in mind that your only making these company's drive the retail prices up ,as they scramble to get a peice of that resell pie we helped create.

Last edited:
It's dudes in here with DS Baron 9s, Sport Blue 3s, Infraded 11 lows, and white/red 2s in their closet, ya mean to tell me ya not willing to sell those for $200 each in order to get ur Frags?

65227387-omg-reaction-.gif

You don't have to come out of pocket, use the money you already spent. Closet full of GRs, better make use of them while you can.

Lol people getting shamed for not wanting to blow a house payment on a single pair of sneakers.

Any busters pay $450 for fakes yet?

Lol people getting shamed for not wanting to blow a house payment on a single pair of sneakers.

Any busters pay $450 for fakes yet?
Had plenty ppl DM me on Instagram tryin to sell me a pair for 350-450 range. "Yo I got those Frags for 350". I follow up with questions like are they 100% authentic, where are you located, and what sizes do you have available. They usually respond quick, yes 1000% legit, located in the USA and Men's sizes 8-13 available
laugh.gif
 I already knew his price was too good to be true from the jump. I then respond with, "Instead of 350, I'll give you 400 if you send me tagged pics of the sneakers you'll be selling me and I only do PayPal". I never hear back from them. 

The frags driving up the prices of other ones like the black toes lol people complained about those ,now I'm seeing them on fleabay at 599.99.It's like that girl nobody liked until she took her glasses off and put some tight jeans and now everybody want her .pay attention people because jb is 185 for ones :lol: have a nice day

Last edited:
I wonder how much prices will go up, if at all, after the ASW restocks and remastered Chi's release. 

Not even that, even on NT its hard to trust people. People out here just trying to get free kicks :smh:

Having respect for your hobby is what makes it intriguing. If more ppl had morals or ethics and things weren't always about cash profits. Purchasing from fellow enthusiasts would go so smooth. I got got on eBay for Memphis blue rookies and haven't been back to feebay since. Guess it's back to retail or bust. Meh shrugs gonna cop my first pair of Saint Laurent's.

It's dudes in here with DS Baron 9s, Sport Blue 3s, Infraded 11 lows, and white/red 2s in their closet, ya mean to tell me ya not willing to sell those for $200 each in order to get ur Frags?

65227387-omg-reaction-.gif

You don't have to come out of pocket, use the money you already spent. Closet full of GRs, better make use of them while you can.

Lol ole clay Davis

Who knows if they restock during ASW though. I think they will but then again there's been times where we thought things would and never did

Back
Top Bottom