Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

It's dudes in here with DS Baron 9s, Sport Blue 3s, Infraded 11 lows, and white/red 2s in their closet, ya mean to tell me ya not willing to sell those for $200 each in order to get ur Frags?

65227387-omg-reaction-.gif

You don't have to come out of pocket, use the money you already spent. Closet full of GRs, better make use of them while you can.
But it's all about what u like in the end tho ... Some May like the GR more than the frags and can't come to terms with losing 3 shoes for 1. While recouping the GR may not be that hard but finding a DS pair could be a long shot depending on what it is

About END .... I wouldn't expect a tweet from them at all maybe not until last minute or something. I think they're trying to find a way to keep their stock from getting took early or something. Hopefully there is a notice that gives us some kinda time to prepare even if it's 30 min. But I'm expecting them to just release them and a couple minutes later tweet about it like they did their GOF Pack .... Who knows tho ??

I wouldn't count on NDC for a large online restock ASW .. Your best bet will likely be landing them in store if you're in the NYC area that week IF they restock.

tax season about to start

everyone about to cop frags with that refund

gunna look real baller on NT next few weeks lol

laugh.gif
 at Clay Davis

I applaud whoever gets a pair of these from F23 during ASW (if they restock then)...

Between back doored pairs, NY resellers/hype beasts & out-of-towners it'll be like finding a needle in a hay stack. 

What's up with all this ASW restock talk? First, we don't even know if the restock will even have Fragment 1s. Second, if it does the max they will have will probably be around 30-75 pairs, based on how limited they are. 

Business statistics show that small restocks don't bring down a price, but instead raises it. Just enough to build buzz up again, but too limited to fill all demands, thus making more competition for pairs, and raises prices. 

About END .... I wouldn't expect a tweet from them at all maybe not until last minute or something. I think they're trying to find a way to keep their stock from getting took early or something. Hopefully there is a notice that gives us some kinda time to prepare even if it's 30 min. But I'm expecting them to just release them and a couple minutes later tweet about it like they did their GOF Pack .... Who knows tho ??
Agree with you that they`ll probably drop them silently but on the other hand, yesterday they dropped the Jordan 4LAB1 Glow via Twitter link and until now you don`t find the shoe on their website using the search option or latest release section. This release is accessible via Twitter only. We`ll see...

Agree with you that they`ll probably drop them silently but on the other hand, yesterday they dropped the Jordan 4LAB1 Glow via Twitter link and until now you don`t find the shoe on their website using the search option or latest release section. This release is accessible via Twitter only. We`ll see...
Yeah u couldn't search for the Flight pack either

But nobody wants those glows :rolleyes

We shall see

Lol. This reminds me of ny trains. Dudes breaking out a box of melted *** peanut m&ms for sale in 90 degree wearher.

I don't know what it was, but hearing about Stuart Scott this morning made me realize how frivolous buying sneakers is.

Life is too short to be wasting my money when I rather spend it on my friends and family.

RIP Stu 
tired.gif

I don't know what it was, but hearing about Stuart Scott this morning made me realize how frivolous buying sneakers is.

Life is too short to be wasting my money when I rather spend it on my friends and family.

RIP Stu 
tired.gif
just make sure you fight for your life. Don't let anything beat you! And yes RIP STU!

At the same time, spend your money on the things you like.... we work hard for our dough. Spend it nicely and wisely!

RIP Stu |I

Definitely puts things into perspective.

I wouldn't count on NDC for a large online restock ASW .. Your best bet will likely be landing them in store if you're in the NYC area that week IF they restock.
NDC restock probably better chance, IMO (if it exist).  If you can't get the shoe on RD at NYC, there is zero chance you get it restock at local store in NYC .. to be realistic.

NDC restock probably better chance, IMO (if it exist).  If you can't get the shoe on RD at NYC, there is zero chance you get it restock at local store in NYC .. to be realistic.

My opinion comes from my previous all star weekend experiences, we'll see what happens IF there's a restock.

Anyone know if TTS or half size down? (If we are still talking about shoes :lol:)

Because of the ankle collar padding and the changed toebox. 94s had a rolled toebox so it felt better TTS but idk about these

Last edited:
My opinion comes from my previous all star weekend experiences, we'll see what happens IF there's a restock.
I could see why but I think a Nikelab release is hard to restock in "massive" qty.  Online is always better chance than going in-store vs crook already cook back door. 10 pears = 10G... who wouldn't? esp. those guys get paid minimum wage...

all the people ive been talking to have sold their pairs in the last 2 days. crazy... but people are just saying Screw it and pulling the trigger.

whats the ongoing for bred 1 ? i see worn ones for 400+ and ds for 550-600

Back
Top Bottom