Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20190605-110329_Chrome.jpg
Overrated trash

He's also doing the Wonder Woman 1984 soundtrack.
Oh so Hans is a whole *****

how many scenes did she even have this season? just remember her disagreeing with dany and the very end where she takes the north :lol:

still watching dark phoenix even with all the bad reviews. it can't be THAT bad :lol:

Last edited:

Scene makes it look like Nightcrawler is the only useful one :lol:

Rest were there to react and angst.

how many scenes did she even have this season? just remember her disagreeing with dany and the very end where she takes the north :lol:

still watching dark phoenix even with all the bad reviews. it can't be THAT bad :lol:
Had a whole bunch of scenes in the first 3 eps (w/ Tyrion twice, Arya & Bran, Dany, @ the celebration dinner, etc.) then wasn't seen again until she said **** a 7 kingdoms and was crowned queen in the north.

Last edited:
I kind of feel bad for Sophie and I really don’t mind her as Phoenix/Jean....I legit don’t mind any of these actors and their roles, they would do great under Marvel, but this is probably the last time they get to play these roles and do them justice...smh sad to see Fass go as Mags man...

I told my friend I don't have any interest in watching Dark Phoenix.

She thinks I'm being a comic book movie elitist lmao.

I just don't wanna watch anymore xmen unless it's being made by Marvel Studios. Period. Fox had 19 years with them and their best comic book movie effort was Deadpool.

Dark phoenix got terrible reviews on rotten tomatoes lol… I got tickets anyways for matinee… it was 7.00 for the imax so not too bad… If its bad at least I got some movie house popcorn even though its overpriced… I am going to bring my own drink though… I checked the seats for the premier at my local theatre and hardly anyone is watching this… showing at 5 theatres at my local spot with the first movie half full the second movie 5 people and the other 3 nobody bought tickets lol

Back
Top Bottom