Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
So what stopped them from putting all their characters in one movie? They say they had a script and they nixed it...why?
It was all lies. The contract for the F4 and the contract for the X-Men were two different things. Required them having to ask permission from Marvel to do it. Thats why when Kinberg brought it up he was talking about two different "dimensions" and a crossover. Had a script made when they werent going anywhere.

When all it really took is a reboot and making a shared universe.

Then they let the DD rights revert, made whack *** DofP, made that trash Fan4stic and Apocalypse.

Last edited:
Either way, the long FoX-Men nightmare is over. Don't care if the reviews are great or trash. Its finally over.

No way this gets my money. Think I'll catch something next week like Shaft and then see XMDP later. Might make a day of it and see Rocketman, Ma, and Godzilla.

Last edited:
Unless I hear great things, it's transformers status.. I see those movies on my cable movie channels and just skip cause they just look like a confusing mess

I'm watching a bootleg version of the new Godzilla.. and all I can think is F it, make ice cube's kid the new bishop

How’s the quality though? lol

Not bad.. slightly better than when the endgame initial cam version dropped

I'm checking it to see if it's worth making an effort to go watch.. humans are annoying though, well not all, but certain people specifically.. but maybe the blame deserves to go to whoever came up with the story

Does this even make a 1/3rd of end game?

A 1/4?

Who'd guess THAT sh in the 90s

Whelp, hopefully at least Sansa has a happy life with the Jonas brother
Think she still has a shot in Hollywood to ge a movie star or just actor.

Theyre gonna give her more novie star roles without a doubt before they give up on her and probably one or two roles if she's feeling bold to show she can actually act.

A terrible superhero movie hasn't really hurt an actresses career like that.

Think she still has a shot in Hollywood to ge a movie star or just actor.

Theyre gonna give her more novie star roles without a doubt before they give up on her and probably one or two roles if she's feeling bold to show she can actually act.

A terrible superhero movie hasn't really hurt an actresses career like that.

Halle berry? Jennifer garner? Jessica alba? Timberlake's wife?

I don't think she's done.. but she'd be wise to not continue down the fans bashing path.. just rough with coming off of terrible GOTs and now this

She gotta choose her next project wisely

Reactions: sb
Halle berry?

I don't think she's done.. but she'd be wise to not continue down the fans bashing path.. just rough with coming off of terrible GOTs and now this

She gotta choose her next project wisely
Halle took a blow from Catwoman but continued to do steady work. Even back as Storm and then got tondo the terrible Cloud Atlas.

From the reviews posted so far, everybody is praising Turner's acting along with other individual performances. Her next movie is a romantic thriller.

Seems the trash of this movie is solely on Kinberg's shoulders.

^ im not saying she's done.. but considering how she decided to fight back with a battle she couldn't really win on the hot garbage that was GOTs.. she would be wise to just let this one die

Plus although it must take a pretty big ego to be an actor, at some point the hits gotta get to you

But I do wonder where she goes after since I haven't really seen her do THAT much range wise in the few things I have seen her in

Also I hope the foxverse didn't sour certain actors away from CBMs on the whole

Back
Top Bottom