Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
they could really pull a boyhood with new mutants at the point, would honestly be dope if they did that

or if they just started filming the sequel, with no dambs given on how this first one does

ComingSoon.net: If you could have split yourself into two people and still done the “Kingsman” movies but also finished out that “First Class” cycle what would you have done differently?

Matthew Vaughn: That’s one of the reasons I didn’t continue, because they didn’t listen to me. My plan was “First Class,” then second film was new young Wolverine in the 70’s to continue those characters, my version of the X-Men. So you’d really get to know all of them, and my finale was gonna be “Days of Future Past.” That was gonna be my number three where you bring them all… because what’s bigger than bringing in McKellen and Michael and Stewart and James and bringing them all together? When I finished the “Days of Future Past” script with it ready to go I looked at it and said, “I really think it would be fun to cast Tom Hardy or someone as the young Wolverine and then bring it all together at the end.” Fox read “Days of Future Past” and went “Oh, this is too good! We’re doing it now!” And I said, “Well what do you do next? Trust me you’ve got nowhere to go.” Then they did “Apocalypse” and it’s like… If you flip that ’round even it would have been better. Hollywood doesn’t understand pacing. Their executives are driving 100 miles-per-hour looking in the rear-view mirror and not understanding why they crash.
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/n...wanted-young-wolverine-for-first-class-sequel

:smh:

Its been mentioned elsewhere but I don't get how he wanted a young Wolverine that he would recast after having Jackman cameo as Wolverine in First Class.

Overall, his outline sounds good and it only makes sense to have DofP cap off your trilogy but instead pedoSinger gave ppl aborted Apocalypse. Do hope Vaughn eventually comes back and does a Marvel movie.

Last edited:
Its been mentioned elsewhere but i don't get how he wanted a young Wolverine that he would recast after having Jackman cameo as Wolverine in First Class.

Overall, his outline sounds good and it only makes sense to have DofP cap off your trilogy but instead pedoSinger gave ppl aborted Apocalypse. Do hope Vaughn eventually comes back and does a Marvel movie.

Man He’s Just Popping ****, Tryna Get Someone’s Attention At Disney

Its been mentioned elsewhere but i don't get how he wanted a young Wolverine that he would recast after having Jackman cameo as Wolverine in First Class.

I think first class was handcuffed with singer as producer, but I got zero clue his level of involvement

But I'll never get the mystique thing

A lot of other meh rumors and stuff about Fox marvel movies coming out now from a previous screenwriter.

Apparently even though they couldn't, Fox thought they were gonna make a Marvel movie with all the Marvel characters they owned for 2011 which would've included F4, X-Men and Daredevil. Also w/e heroes a part of the F4 package.

Also dude wrote the script for F4 with someone else but when it was official Trank was directing he was like **** these guys I'll bring in my own guy to write it. All he said about his script was it was about the F4 almost being the F5 but Doom was too ****** up and that be took liberties with the origin.

Last edited:
Fox Was Planning A Massive Movie Featuring The X-MEN, FANTASTIC FOUR, DEADPOOL, And DAREDEVIL

The reveal came courtesy of X-Men: First Class writer Zack Stentz during a recent interview:

"My ex-partner and I, when we were working at Fox and we were working on X-Men: First Class, we did a secret movie for them that, I can't tell you what the plot was, but I can tell you that it used all of the characters, all of the Marvel characters that Fox had at the time in 2011. It used the X-Men. It used the Fantastic Four. It used Daredevil. It used Deadpool. Daredevil was still at Fox at the time. We almost had Paul Greengrass directing it which would've been so cool but he had another project to do instead. It didn't end up going but it was a script I was really proud of and it would've been really good."

So what stopped them from putting all their characters in one movie? They say they had a script and they nixed it...why?

Ironhead Studios: Check out the Apocalypse we created for your movie!
apo.jpg
Bryan Singer: Naw I've got a better idea
wiajjwgcfa411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom