• Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
D6cum5vV4AA5Ixo.jpg:large

D6cr3AnWkAA-w6n.jpg:large

D6bMgClUUAATv1i.jpg:large

D6cu9Q8WwAAN09X.jpg:large

D6aO04GUIAA3Vfk.jpg:large

I don't really remember Phoenix's back story....but if this movie is true to that....such a booty origin.

Bish is a solar powered mutant...and is one of the strongest ones out.

Kinda on par with Captain Marvel...a Tesseract powered engine blows up and gets absorbed into her somehow.

Deeper we get into all these Marvel movies, the more I'm finding that casting is making and breaking movies for me.

Deeper we get into all these Marvel movies, the more I'm finding that casting is making and breaking movies for me.

Like all marvel movies.. or since we're in the fox thread, you mean just the fox marvel movies?

Like all marvel movies.. or since we're in the fox thread, you mean just the fox marvel movies?
I'm going with all Marvel movies. X-men used to have some solid casting. First round with Jean, Wolverine, Cyclops, Prof X, and Magneto was pretty good for me. First class Prof X and Magneto were good choices. MCU obviously has had some home runs. I'm indifferent on Benedict as Strange and Ruffalo as Banner/Hulk. Not saying they are bad, just not like, "That's perfect!" CM was miscast IMO. Don't buy Cheadle as WM. He'd have been better as Ant-Man for me.:lol: As opposed to WM that is. Falcon is a bit character and they put a bland actor as him, so he basically just disappears. Could go on.

I'm going with all Marvel movies. X-men used to have some solid casting. First round with Jean, Wolverine, Cyclops, Prof X, and Magneto was pretty good for me. First class Prof X and Magneto were good choices. MCU obviously has had some home runs. I'm indifferent on Benedict as Strange and Ruffalo as Banner/Hulk. Not saying they are bad, just not like, "That's perfect!" CM was miscast IMO. Don't buy Cheadle as WM. He'd have been better as Ant-Man for me.:lol: As opposed to WM that is. Falcon is a bit character and they put a bland actor as him, so he basically just disappears. Could go on.

I agree MCU, has had some misses with casting.. but I think they work with the actors and characters to figure things out

I'd say it's more studio, director AND then actors as far as things succeeding

Take Chris Evans, he really didn't have much to do but over time he and they made more of the role than just brooding clean cut white guy in great shape.. but acting was a question mark going in with Evans, since we only saw him in comedies really

Hemsworth had the look of Thor from the jump, but again they developed the character to the actors strengths

The foxmen movies are either just bland or bad to me.. but I think fassbender would make a better dr doom.. as I think Tom hardy would make a great wolverine

I like Ben as Strange.

Hate everything MCU Hulk

MCU Hulk = Game of Thones

Had a spark when u started but now u just garbage
I mean well that spark was Ed Norton.

And a GoT comparison probably gives Ruffalo and the writing for Hulk too much credit :lol:

Hulk started taking Ls in AoU; losing to a Hulkbuster armor that has no business punching him in to submission and being calmed down by a Russian spy/assassin.

Damn Kinberg continued in finding a way to make those Morrison/Quietly X-uniforms look worse than the comic versions.

Last edited:
Saw Deadpool 2 for the first time last night. Man that was pretty good. The X-Men costumes were fire too. The costumes in DP look like sweaters LOL

I think Quentin Quire would be a good character to introduce for a third installment if it ever gets made.

Yea. Know damn well Ed would not let his hulk be made a fool :lol:

Can’t belive the last time we saw him was getting his *** whooped.

Saw Deadpool 2 for the first time last night. Man that was pretty good. The X-Men costumes were fire too. The costumes in DP look like sweaters LOL

I think Quentin Quire would be a good character to introduce for a third installment if it ever gets made.
YES! The real Kid Omega.

DARK PHOENIX Director Simon Confirms That Disney Is Moving Forward With Reshoots For THE NEW MUTANTS

The New Mutants has been delayed even more times than Dark Phoenix was, and Disney surprisingly gave the movie a 2020 release date earlier this month (most fans assumed it would be scrapped or just released as is). Now, producer Simon Kinberg has provided an update on what's happening and confirms that those long-rumoured reshoots are indeed happening.

"What's happening is we're gonna do reshoots this year on that film and it has a new release date from Disney. That's really it," he said when asked for an update. "Part of it was figuring out what the reshoots were gonna be, the pick-ups, and the other part of it was getting that cast back together."

"For all of these movies, Marvel's really brilliant at scheduling pick-ups into their budget and schedule so it's all prepared, and we have never been that smart," he added, seemingly confirming that the Marvel Studios team is now spearheading the creative side of things. "For us, we're always scrambling to get these actors back together so they're all in the same place at the same time."

DARK PHOENIX Director Simon Confirms That Disney Is Moving Forward With Reshoots For THE NEW MUTANTS

The New Mutants has been delayed even more times than Dark Phoenix was, and Disney surprisingly gave the movie a 2020 release date earlier this month (most fans assumed it would be scrapped or just released as is). Now, producer Simon Kinberg has provided an update on what's happening and confirms that those long-rumoured reshoots are indeed happening.

"What's happening is we're gonna do reshoots this year on that film and it has a new release date from Disney. That's really it," he said when asked for an update. "Part of it was figuring out what the reshoots were gonna be, the pick-ups, and the other part of it was getting that cast back together."

"For all of these movies, Marvel's really brilliant at scheduling pick-ups into their budget and schedule so it's all prepared, and we have never been that smart," he added, seemingly confirming that the Marvel Studios team is now spearheading the creative side of things. "For us, we're always scrambling to get these actors back together so they're all in the same place at the same time."
I'm curious if they can tie this in with the MCU? Probably not?

Back
Top Bottom