• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Make fassbender doom and let him go to work

Don't care about anyone else being carried over.. oscar Isaac could be used for something thou

Extremely generous.

Save me your sighs Doom.

The X-Men have dozens of great iconic stories to adapt. They had two tries by way of using a soft reboot and they still chose to do a Phoenix story :smh:

I'm happy Feige aint touching the X-Men for years.

Who said I was referring to the Phoenix Saga?

I feel we will outgrow (for a lack of a better term) these CBM’s by the time the studio is, “ready” to bring in the X-Men. Another five years before ANYthing? I wanted to see characters we’ve been wanting to see for years interact with the MCU as we’ve known it. Sure not immediately, but at least a few characters within the next two or so movies that are scheduled. But that’s just me.

Who said I was referring to the Phoenix Saga?

I feel we will outgrow (for a lack of a better term) these CBM’s by the time the studio is, “ready” to bring in the X-Men. Another five years before ANYthing? I wanted to see characters we’ve been wanting to see for years interact with the MCU as we’ve known it. Sure not immediately, but at least a few characters within the next two or so movies that are scheduled. But that’s just me.
Nah, not for me. Cut from that Stan Lee cloth. I'll be finessing movie theaters to go see Avengers vs. X-Men IV: Secret Infinity X-Termination when I'm 95.

Besides it was already too late for that. This current cast are on their way out. Hoping for that interaction is no different than ppl who want Jackman back as Wolverine.

D30ImbvWkAAJuK6.jpg

Ain't nobody outgrowing CBMs anytime soon

If anything the real boom is just beginning
Never understood this mentality either. Like have people ever seen story boards for movies? They’re literally comic books :lol:. Doesn’t matter where it all began, a story is a story. Thing about CBM’s is that it has years of history behind it. Studios can either use that to their advantage or take a dump on it

Thats crzay how they did the exact same story TWICE!

TWICE.

Its unpresidented.

There's so much material and they had access to everything X-Men but chose to keep doing the same thing. :smh:

Glad they lost the rights. Only reason Deadpool worked is because they had no interest in it and let Miller, Reynolds, Reese, and Wernick do what they wanted.

Logan was a parting gift to Hugh Jackman. "Thanks for putting up with so much trash and bad decisions over 10+ years. We will finally make a good solo Wolverine movie."

Back
Top Bottom