Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I figured she clapped back @ fans cuz GoT means a lit tonher given she spent the majority of her teenage years on the show. Not that its just some thing where she likes to argue with fans that dont like the things she's in.

Besides I'm not sure that matters much even if she keeps it up. Cant fight every battle anyway.

I figured she clapped back @ fans cuz GoT means a lit tonher given she spent the majority of her teenage years on the show. Not that its just some thing where she likes to argue with fans that dont like the things she's in.

Besides I'm not sure that matters much even if she keeps it up. Cant fight every battle anyway.

well ya hope she realizes that.. but who knows KD is still on the internet arguing with ppl

But I don't see the point really, when there is no real winning in it

Its been mentioned elsewhere but I don't get how he wanted a young Wolverine that he would recast after having Jackman cameo as Wolverine in First Class.

Overall, his outline sounds good and it only makes sense to have DofP cap off your trilogy but instead pedoSinger gave ppl aborted Apocalypse. Do hope Vaughn eventually comes back and does a Marvel movie.
I'm sure that Jackman cameo was a last minute addition.

it was
http://collider.com/hugh-jackman-x-men-cameo-wolverine/

I gave up after DOFP, but I am surprised ( I shouldn't be ) that this movie is that bad. I at least thought they would have gone out with a bang.

Honestly I’m done with X-men being in movies for a while all because of all this. When told people First class was not a good sign they called me a hater. Now look at what we got? DOFP worked better than most but even at that as a whole the movie was a mess. Now here we are with Dark P AGAIN.........

Screenshot_20190605-110505_Instagram.jpg

WAIT, THE GOAT HANS ZIMMER SCORED THIS TRASH? BUT WASNT SON SAYING HE WAS DONE WITH SUPERHERO MOVIES? THIS DUDE CANT SCORE A DAMN MCU MOVIE?

Wasn’t that good :lol:

Screenshot_20190605-110329_Chrome.jpg

Why did Hans sign up to compose this movie? The check must've been nice.

Anyway, how did the movie end with it being the 'last' of the saga.

Back
Top Bottom