Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Thinking about watching it

I was done with X-men after Logan

Would y’all think this is worth a movie ticket?

But a ticket to see something else and then after its done maybe catch it.

I did want to watch Godzilla, but I caught a bootleg copy and was too annoyed by the humans.. ain't shh I'd go watch just to check out this other hot garbage

I did want to watch Godzilla, but I caught a bootleg copy and was too annoyed by the humans.. ain't shh I'd go watch just to check out this other hot garbage
For me next week, may squeeze it in when I see the Dead Dont Die.

Even got MiB International and Shaft prioritized over DP though.
not sure what the hell i just saw...

its... just... what?!?!?!?!
:lol:

Kinberg.

To think you could be writing and producing superhero movies and to the larger extent sci-fi action flicks for 20+ years and not even be able to make a decent movie.

For me next week, may squeeze it in when I see the Dead Dont Die.

Even got MiB International and Shaft prioritized over DP though.

Other than far from home and once upon a time in Hollywood, I got zero clue when other movies are coming

I think I may just wait for the Blu Ray. Don’t want to waste double money and food on the wife on a trash date

i am going to spoil the first act/space rescue here in hopes that it'll spare you of parting with your cash, time and soul...

SO SPOILERS!!!

so shuttle go up in space, dumb space storm/phoenix crap breaks it

prof x asks beast can it go up, he argues the boosters only for speed not space... next thing you know they get to space and that little back & forth resulted to nothing...

so they get to space and the shuttles was spinning in place... conveninetly

at this point mystique is the leader and giving orders because she's the strategist of the team now... she does nothing but give orders

tells nightcrawler to go bring quickie and save the astronauts... granted they were maybe a good 500-1000 yards away and nightcrawler says he cant go in because its spinning too fast and he cant see through the window.. whaaa!!! he has super eyesight that even if the shuttle wasnt spinning he could see through the tiny window

mytiquegreatstrategist then orders 1eyewhiner to shoot the thrusters to stop it from spinning... whaaaa!!! so dudes chair moves to the middle and thought he was just gon shoot through the glass but nope... he drops down in the blacklbirds basement and puts his face on some periscope and shoots his optic blast because apparently its an optic canon... whaaa!!!!

for some reason that stopped the shuttle from spinning but its broken to bluewomangroupstrategist tells storm to hold it together so she uses the non-existent weather in space to freeze it... whaaa!!!

nightcrawler with his eagleeyesight gets in there and he and quickie saves the astronauts but they left someone else and they cant go back because shuttles breaking and storm can hold on to here iceman powers nomore and jeean has to do it because jaundice-eyed-jlaw tells her its ok and for some reason quickie puts an astronaut helmet to bluemantails with the ever handy ducktape that he always has a stock of.. i mean of course...

but keep in mind the damn helmet isnt attached to any oxygen so technically he is just gon hold his breathe the whole time and if he is just gon hold his breathe then why even bother? so he teleport jean to the cracking shuttle without a helmet because her telepathic powers allows her to breathe in space... maybe her telekinesis delivers oxygen to her lungs...

phoenix thingy (which they never identified in the film as a phoenix force... just powers) goes to jean and done!!!!

literally butchered everyones power in one scene that felt very anti-climatic... and the rest of the movies the same if not worse

as for the rest of the film... no redemption at all, no cool action scenes even... magnetos dumb by misusing his powers... everyone flip flops easily... villains are unidentified aliens that looks like snoke with random set of powers with confusing purpose... sophie cant keep her english accent... storm makes up some accent that i doubt is african (also very inconsistent)... ugh im done

and yes i am mad and part of my soul might have died in that theater tonight...

Man this was some asscheeks

Went in thinking it couldn’t that bad, but it WAS that bad :smh:

Only scene worth a damn was the rescue mission in the beginning and it just got progressively worse from there. It actually got worse during the action scenes. Horribly thought out, directed, and edited.

What was up with the random shapeshifting aliens? They couldn’t afford pay the design team to bring in some actual villains? Told the stunt crew to just come in their street clothes for the fights. Chastain was wasted, easiest paycheck of her life.

I would have been ok with the theory that Chastain was the embodiment of the Phoenix force and just have the rest of the movie be magneto and Charles fighting over Jean, would have been better than the X-Files subplot we got.

“Raven wouldn’t have wanted this” “ What would raven do?” Man ain nobody give a **** about no mfin Mystique :angry:

Magneto was so ******* useless in this movie

Beast went from wanting to murder Jean to naming the school after her at the end of the movie, aite man :lol:

Last edited:
Is Nightcrawler not Mystique's son in these movies? I stopped at DoFP
Would be hard to explain given this version of Mystique is at best 10 years older than Nightcrawler.

But he'll in the original trilogy its never clear ygat Mystique is the mother of Nightcrawler either and he was played by a guy (Alan Cunning) I'm pretty sure was older or same age as Rebecca who played Mystique.

Whats really funny to me is in one review video this guy was still trying to connect the continuity from first trilogy to everything since First Class let alone DofP :rofl:

Would be hard to explain given this version of Mystique is at best 10 years older than Nightcrawler.

But he'll in the original trilogy its never clear ygat Mystique is the mother of Nightcrawler either and he was played by a guy (Alan Cunning) I'm pretty sure was older or same age as Rebecca who played Mystique.

Whats really funny to me is in one review video this guy was still trying to connect the continuity from first trilogy to everything since First Class let alone DofP :rofl:

For how much of a **** show the Fox X Men universe has been they've hung around forever :lol:
How soon can Marvel announce projects with them/all the other characters they got?

I want all the smoke. Phoenix was turning dudes into matter like how the IG did.
Weren’t you
C282576F-955F-46E0-8406-CA2B2B5F81EB.gif
during the battles on GOT this last season, too?

If so, historically, your taste’s some s***.
416BF2F4-F143-457B-95EA-E046F4041781.png

Did........did we kill Mystique, but make sure to show Charles/Eric playing chess? (Ya know, for continuity's sake.)

How can she be dead?

This film is 92, X1 is 2000.......X2 the country doesn't even know about Mutants........did they get MIB'd during the 8 year gap?

Eric keeps fighting WITH the good guys, but they hate him in X1-2?

Jean in 2000 main power was floating a needle to herself.
Jean in 92 could fly, in space, on Earth, absorb alien powers, crush anything, bulletproof, mutant proof, create force fields .........MIB flashy thing got her good.

Mystique resurrected by 2000? Cuz.....

Eric ages terribly from 92-2000.

Did........did we kill Mystique, but make sure to show Charles/Eric playing chess? (Ya know, for continuity's sake.)

How can she be dead?

This film is 92, X1 is 2000.......X2 the country doesn't even know about Mutants........did they get MIB'd during the 8 year gap?

Eric keeps fighting WITH the good guys, but they hate him in X1-2?

Jean in 2000 main power was floating a needle to herself.
Jean in 92 could fly, in space, on Earth, absorb alien powers, crush anything, bulletproof, mutant proof, create force fields .........MIB flashy thing got her good.

Mystique resurrected by 2000? Cuz.....

Eric ages terribly from 92-2000.

Don't even try to connect the timelines man :rofl:

For how much of a **** show the Fox X Men universe has been they've hung around forever :lol:
How soon can Marvel announce projects with them/all the other characters they got?
If Marvel wanted to they could start making some X-Men related movie now and have it release by early 2021.

Feige and co. already have their next slate of movies planned though and say they're holding off from the former Fox properties for a while like until 2025. Possibly might get the F4 a bit earlier. However, they can use other characters that came with the rights to the F4 and X-Men. So for instance we can see the Silver Surfer and the Shi'Ar show up on the cosmic side. Adamantium can be brought in as a metal.

Back
Top Bottom