Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I mean look at Charles, Erik, Hank, and Raven in FC and now DP. I’m supposed to believe that almost 30 years has gone by between those 2 movies?

I mean look at Charles, Erik, Hank, and Raven in FC and now DP. I’m supposed to believe that almost 30 years has gone by between those 2 movies?
Bryan Singer is an idiot and Kinberg is dumber for going a long with it.

Vaughn had a specific plan when set First Class in the 60s and wanted the trilogy to end in the 80s.

They just fell in the love with the idea of a movie set in every decade.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Y’all Been In Here For 5 Years Complaining About These Movies. They Do Dumb Comic Book **** In The Comics All The Time:ohwell: Hell They Come Up With A Headband To Stop Dark Phoenix In The Comic :lol: That’s Cool But They Best Not Have Cyclopes Use His Blast In The Jet:rolleyes I Know What I Saw & Captain Marvel Don’t Want Nome Of That Smoke

Gonna watch tonight, and I'm expecting it to be hot garbage but for $4 I can't complain. Time to put this franchise out to pasture.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Y’all Been In Here For 5 Years Complaining About These Movies. They Do Dumb Comic Book **** In The Comics All The Time:ohwell: Hell They Come Up With A Headband To Stop Dark Phoenix In The Comic :lol: That’s Cool But They Best Not Have Cyclopes Use His Blast In The Jet:rolleyes I Know What I Saw & Captain Marvel Don’t Want Nome Of That Smoke

hey you know me, i defend it if it is even slightly good but theyve been butchering their powers from the start and been disrespecting cyclops from day 1

they honestly did not even show where the optic canon came from, he puts his face on the periscope and all of a sudden blast!

its lazy writing to force scott to have a role

its the last film, at least end it with cyclops as the leader and that is just one out of a hundred more complaints on why this movie was bad

its the same as the costume excuse... at this point when they have a fishbowl mysterio and it doesnt look dumb then there is no excuse for these lazy designs and lazy use of powers

again another spoiler.... in the train, magneto can control absolutely everything but dude would rip out pieces of metal and grab it and tries to stab the aliens... wtf... there was a scene where he just crushed them in one car like it was nothing and its like... why dont you do that more often? even quicksilver was wasted in this film, no cool scene and anything

DARK PHOENIX Was Being Rewritten On A Daily Basis While The Cast Was On Set

Cast members Sophie Turner and Jessica Chastain have now revealed that the writer and director was constantly rewriting the screenplay, something which doesn't exactly bode well for any big budget blockbuster.

"Simon and I would sit down for two hours every day and just comb through each page of the script," Turner revealed, adding that "there was rewriting being done all the time." Why an actress with no history of writing movies would be involved in altering the script is hard to say, and Chastain added that Kinberg would even go home and continue to make changes.

"You could have a conversation and something comes from that and then the next morning, Simon would show up to work and say, 'hey, I wrote some pages that I think could be interesting for this direction we’re going.'"

Franchise should have ended with Logan and the Deadpool movies

The Fox-Men movies are notorious for hitting highs and lows. They should have quit while they were ahead

Last edited:
I By No Means Am saying This Movie Was Good, They Did A Lot Right & This Movie Surpassed My Expectations Based On The Action & Special Affects Alone, Loved The Tone & Overall Dark Feel Of It. It’s Clear To Me They Were Restricted With What They Could Introduce ie Not Calling The Phoenix Force By Name, Didn’t Call The Skrulls By Name etc.

Cast members Sophie Turner and Jessica Chastain have now revealed that the writer and director was constantly rewriting the screenplay, something which doesn't exactly bode well for any big budget blockbuster.

"Simon and I would sit down for two hours every day and just comb through each page of the script," Turner revealed, adding that "there was rewriting being done all the time." Why an actress with no history of writing movies would be involved in altering the script is hard to say, and Chastain added that Kinberg would even go home and continue to make changes.

"You could have a conversation and something comes from that and then the next morning, Simon would show up to work and say, 'hey, I wrote some pages that I think could be interesting for this direction we’re going.'"

Son was really having script sessions with Sophie Turner? :rofl:

thats the thing, they were not restricted at all

they have the rights to the skrulls and phoenix force

There's no excuses for the director, producers, execs, writers, etc.

Owned everything X-Men. Villains and heroes. Had decades of storylines/arcs to use as guidelines.

People in charge of these films had no passion for the X-Men property and that's why we got these half-assed FoX-Men films.

thats the thing, they were not restricted at all

they have the rights to the skrulls and phoenix force

Well Disney Officially Took Over Before The Movie Released & We Know The Script Was Still Being Written & Reshoots Going On Too. They’ve Always Introduced New Characters In Every XMen Movie Except This One >D But Fuh All That, You Gone Tell Me Phoenix Wasn’t Ill? :nerd: She Made Charles Walk To Her:wow: That **** Was Dark

nah, Disney could not interfere with anything that was started before the acquisition or else they could mess up the deal

doesn't matter if they took over even before the movie released, what was set in place had to be done the way it is or that deal could fall through and its not a risk worth taking

and no, phoenix was not "ill", she made me ill if anything

all that scene made me think is that if he has telekinesis then why doesnt he move his own legs to walk :lol:

again i was right there with you on the trenches on this war but its time to wave the white flag... over and done and they managed to make one last travesty before the universe died

So......I heard this movie was as bad as "The Last Stand" from 13 years ago?

FOX never ******* learns from their old mistakes, especially since they are using the same god damn X-Men story arc from last time too.

Not shocked anyway, since the same dumb director that was involved with this Dark Phoenix movie.............IS ALSO THE SAME DUMB DIRECTOR that was involved with the last Dark Phoenix movie, "The Last Stand."

The X-Men movie franchise is lucky Kevin Feign took them out of FOX & Bryan Singer's dumb hands

REPORT: Fox Civil War Movie Would Have Pitted X-Men Against Fantastic Four

the movie would have seen a battle between Wolverine and Mister Fantastic, with latter pinning the former down and "extending his hands until they're one molecule wide, and using them as scissors to cut the mutant's arms off."

:rofl: These boys were buggin. Writing scripts knowing they won't be made. Firdt family of murderers and butchers.

Sounds EXACTLY like Kinberg's process :lol:
I By No Means Am saying This Movie Was Good, They Did A Lot Right & This Movie Surpassed My Expectations Based On The Action & Special Affects Alone, Loved The Tone & Overall Dark Feel Of It. It’s Clear To Me They Were Restricted With What They Could Introduce ie Not Calling The Phoenix Force By Name, Didn’t Call The Skrulls By Name etc.
Look @ you making excuses :lol: Just making **** up man.

Trying to blame Disney for this trash.

Last edited:
He Is A Telepath, Literally Had This Conversation With My Wife The Other Day

tkr3rl5f8qicdbjuaxx3.png

x-men+jerks.jpg

tumblr_inline_oozuuzGwYx1tp8cmg_1280.jpg

:lol:
I Never Said It Was A Good Movie
But Yeah, Turns Out They Were “D’Bari” I Was Going Off Of The Rumors From Last Year, That My Fault

Back
Top Bottom