• Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Nah. If they wanted, they could buy two Fox's

:lol: difference isn't that big

Disneys market cap is at $153b while Comcast is at $147b

in comparison Netflix is at $149b and will likely overtake Disney if they lose to Comcast but then I assume Comcast would also jump in first if they get Fox

i'd love to be the ham in this sandwich

DgAUcEFVAAA9lgr.jpg

giphy.gif

Is that the first confirmation we'll see Grant Morrison's uni's? It's a shame they skipped Jim Lee's but Fox gonna Fox.

guess so

it does suck to not use Jim Lees design since they kind of used it at the end of Apoc already, would have loved to see it action

DEADPOOL Creator Rob Liefeld Got In Trouble For Asking Russell Crowe To Audition To Play Cable

During an interview with Collider, Liefeld recalls waking up to a barrage of angry messages the morning after he posted the Tweet.

"One night before I went to bed, I didn’t know Russell Crowe was on Twitter, and I stupidly tweeted to Russell Crowe – not ever thinking he’d answer me – and I go ‘Hey Russell, you should read for Cable!’ That didn’t turn out very well, I got yelled at a lot, because I woke up – because he’s in Australia – to Russell Crowe saying ‘Read for it?!’ And my manager said ‘Yeah, Russell Crowe doesn’t read for parts Rob, you kind of insulted him. I’m like ‘I’m sorry! They just haven’t picked Cable yet so I’m just putting it out there.’ And then my phone rings, so some Fox people may or may not have yelled at me for an hour."

^ maybe he should.. what's the last good film he has been in?

the nice guys was a pretty damn good but auditioning isn't really gon' make a difference, those could be terrible films too and the role would have to be what he really, really want so bad but dude just seems chill to do whatever these days

he probably has a bunch of offers he turned down that has turned into good films too and likely have no regret about it

dude is just set in life and just do the films he likes or enjoys

^ yea i tried with nice guys.. but havent gotten through it

last couple movies i remember with him was man with the iron fist, the mummy and then MOS.. o and robin hood

Back
Top Bottom