Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
That ish sounds like X3: The Revisit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tenor.gif

Man when BP said wakanda forever right before the huge fight **** was on fire. Collective glory hole. Mutant and proud was complete trash and then completely ditched the following movie becuase of...... reasons

also,

as funny as it was seeing most of the x force die, I wish they didnt kill terry. so much opportunities for serious comedy in the DP universe.

DOFP was good. Could've done completely without mystique though, they overestimated her popularity. Then shoehorn her into Apocalypse again where she just phones in her parts.

DOFP was good. Could've done completely without mystique though, they overestimated her popularity. Then shoehorn her into Apocalypse again where she just phones in her parts.

Also they screwed up using magneto as the real villain.. since it was his actions that triggered the whole thing

I only say it was a screw up, because future magneto was adamant they need past him WHEN past him is the reason they end up in that future

I think they were capitalizing on Jennifer Lawrence's rising stardom as opposed to the character of Mystique. Playgirl was coming off Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle if I remember correctly.

Just confirmed Jamie Foxx gonna be the new Spawn. Personally I would’ve gotten Michael Jai White again. Either him or maybe Idris Alba.

Agreed, so many better options instead of Jamie Foxx even if they're going to cover some of Al Simmon's backstory prior to becoming Spawn.

mark Jul 10 on your calendars...

Fox Shareholders Will Decide Whether To Sell To Disney Or Consider Comcast's Offer In July

It's been confirmed today that Walt Disney and 21st Century Fox have set a date of July 10th for shareholders to decide whether or not the latter company sells the bulk of its assets to Walt Disney or instead considers a potential offer from Comcast Corp (they recently made their intentions clear to offer a cash bid which could bring a swift end to the merger which has comic book fans so excited).

Should Comcast make that deal before this vote takes place, "21st Century Fox may postpone or adjourn the special meeting of its stockholders to allow reasonable additional time for the filing, mailing, dissemination and review by its stockholders of any such disclosure prior to the meeting."

Just confirmed Jamie Foxx gonna be the new Spawn. Personally I would’ve gotten Michael Jai White again. Either him or maybe Idris Alba.
Eh I like Michael kai white and all but he’s not a bankable Hollywood Star. He’s been relegated to straight to dvd/Netflix movies at this point

What I wanna know is how did Domino get tortured is she's so lucky? Wouldn't the taser thing malfunction or something before she was ever actually harmed?

Back
Top Bottom