Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Brilliant. The baby Hitler argument is something me and my friends would have all the time when we’d smoke bud :lol:

No one wants this movie. Disney will throw them a bone and put make it straight to Blu-Ray and have it on their streaming service

I was so hyped for X-Men Apocalypse. I saw Days of Future Past in the theater, I was ready. Then these goofy bastards hired Oscar Isaac to play Apocalypse. Great actor, poor casting choice. Sansa wasn't that great as Jean Grey. Olivia Munn had the Psylocke look locked down but she's a ****ty actress. Ehhhhh.
Damn, that DofP trash really had y'all fooled.

So why even include all those extra's like terry crews and shatterstar just to have them killed before they even hit the ground?

the 3-month reshoot was fake news

Collider have learned from industry sources that the production team is indeed heading back to Montreal sometime in the next few weeks for additional photography, but that it will only last around two and a half weeks - not three months.

The original source was from La Presse, a French-language outlet in Montreal, which got their information directly from the Quebec Film and Television Council.

Translated from French:

A surprise makes possible this new record of foreign shootings: the additional scenes of the film X-Men: Dark Phoenix. Initially, X-Men thought they would have to spend two weeks in Montreal to finish the film shot in the metropolis last summer. However, the team of X-Men will turn rather three months. "They are returning the last part of the film. It's a nice surprise," says Pierre Moreau.

The stars of X-Men - Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender are in the credits of the film - will settle so three months in Montreal. Filming will take place in MTL Grandé studios rather than in MELS Studios, where X-Men is shooting. The MELS studios, owned by Quebecor, were already reserved for another production. This situation shows the advantages for Montreal of having a second major shooting location. MTL Grandé opened in early 2017.

http://www.lapresse.ca/affaires/eco...rangers-le-quebec-sur-la-route-dun-record.php

Now it could be that the studio is blocking out three months for production and they're just shooting for only two and a half weeks.

tumblr_pd3as1qEWK1vfmsbyo1_540.gif

tumblr_pd3as1qEWK1vfmsbyo2_540.gif

GOAT Pitt

man if i was a director i'd have magneto be like gaara when someone like wolverine or any hand 2 hand combat mutan tries to come at him.

instead of sand dude just brings of some metal or **** with his arms crossed not even trying

Back
Top Bottom