Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
iron fist?

The-Man-With-The-Iron-Fists-Poster.jpg

crowe is old and fat. i’d make him read for a role and ask him if he could stop being fat for the role.

Crowe doesn't read or audition for parts anymore. He considers himself A-list top caliber talent. You catch him not as a leading role he's doing it for fun or for a friend.

Crowe washed though. So it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Russell Crowe was originally offered the role of Wolverine in X-Men, way back in 1999, but he turned it down and recommended Hugh Jackman for the role instead.

I saw deadpool 2 a few days ago after skipping it in the theaters and surprisingly I thought it was really good. Domino was great, the chubby kid was pretty good. Cable was fine. And the comedy hit me a lot harder than it did in the first movie. I still don’t know why the best Fox can do is have a 2 second cameo of X-men. Like come on just have james mcavoy do a few lines with Deadpool Or something.

Fans of The Lost Boys will no doubt be familiar with G Tom Mac's "Cry Little Sister", and the song was recently covered by rock superstar Marilyn Manson.

Although the official video has actually been online for almost 2 weeks, it's only just come to light that Manson's version will be a part of the soundtrack for Josh Boone's The New Mutants.

205697_front.jpg

The sequel to the first one! (That’s just lazy writing)

But wait…there’s more! If your second time wasn’t enough, your second, second time will blow you away. The Deadpool 2 Super Duper $@%!#& Cut gives you even more of everyone’s favorite red-spandexed superhero now with 15 minutes of brand-new action and jokes lovingly inserted throughout. That’s a whole lotta D in a surprisingly small package!

Add DEADPOOL 2 to your Digital collection on Movies Anywhere August 7 and buy it on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD August 21.

DEADPOOL 2 4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY + DIGITAL
(INCLUDES THEATRICAL VERSION AND SUPER DUPER $@%!#& CUT)

4K Bonus Features
Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
Blu-ray Bonus Features
Gag Reel
Deleted/Extended Scenes
Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
The Most Important X-Force Member
Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
The Deadpool Prison Experiment
Chess with Omega Red
Swole and Sexy
“3-Minute Monologue”
Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
Stills (28 Images)

good thing the omega red scene was deleted

Deadpool 2 featured a lot of cool cameos with that unexpected appearance from The Juggernaut an undeniable highlight. However, when details on the sequel's upcoming Blu-ray release were revealed, we learned that there will be a deleted scene titled "Chess With Omega Red," a pretty obvious sign that the comic book villain will be making his long overdue big (well, small, technically) screen debut.

Now, it's been revealed that NFL rookie Dakoda Shepley of the New York Jets played the character in Deadpool 2 and now make-up designer Bill Corso has shared a gallery of mutants he and his team worked on. Among them is Omega Red and he definitely looks pretty close in terms of appearance to his comic book counterpart (scroll through the Instagram gallery below to take a look at him).

"I told them, ‘I have to play football. I’m not an actor yet,’" Shepley said in a recent interview about the role. "I can’t imagine being a full-time actor and being a full-time football player. The days I was there, even as an extra, I was there from 7 am to midnight. Where am I going to work out? I’d have no time to train. It’s definitely something I’d like to pursue after football, whenever that may be."

omega-red-dakoda-shepley-1122876.jpeg

The post credit scene egypt had me hyped.

They shoulda kept the focus on him. Sooooooo much they coulda did. I knew it was gonna be weak the moment Singer said it was gonna be a straight up disaster flick smh

I was so hyped for X-Men Apocalypse. I saw Days of Future Past in the theater, I was ready. Then these goofy bastards hired Oscar Isaac to play Apocalypse. Great actor, poor casting choice. Sansa wasn't that great as Jean Grey. Olivia Munn had the Psylocke look locked down but she's a ****** actress. Ehhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom