• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
[:lol:

QUOTE="tdogg2k, post: 30063099, member: 40662"]I need one more viewing. so many people were laughing i missed some words.

I can't, lol that would make your rants seem so much worse to me[/QUOTE]
On the real I have been told I sound like Chaundon talking on this track before the song starts

Last edited:
so yall think deadpool is enough to start a new x-men universe? just like how iron man started mcu?

Zik commenting on the film while watching it gave me an idea, it would be cool to have a podcast where NTers would talk as they watch the movie together

i nominate zik, amel, lame and aboutthattime (and paulwest if it's a dc film though he'd be outnumbered 4 to 1) :lol:
If def join in that
I’d be the honest one
Who doesn’t fan boy out
Everything’s trash

Reynolds as Deadpool is more engrained than Jackman as Wolverine at this point. I’m sure Feige will bring him over to the dismay of Scarlett Johansson

Zik commenting on the film while watching it gave me an idea, it would be cool to have a podcast where NTers would talk as they watch the movie together

i nominate zik, amel, lame and aboutthattime (and paulwest if it's a dc film though he'd be outnumbered 4 to 1) :lol:

This would actually be a great idea. You’d have to get in this to rfx45 rfx45 you’re slick the only sane one out of all of us :lol:

Was he ever part of the xmen in the comics?

Only in the Weapon x alternate timeline but he’s kind of an honorary member and has been on the team in a few issues.

Random but the Deadpool alternate covers from Marvel’s 75th anniversary in 2013 (aka my legendary proof of Spider-Man joining the MCU) were hilarious hilarious.

97664F65-0A78-45CD-944A-071FBA60C671.jpeg

45BF68D2-2D14-4338-AF03-C3DE202BCFF5.jpeg

Oh another thing, Eddie Marsan was criminally wasted as just some random headmaster/child absuer of the Essex reeducation center. Like c'mon but w/e.

Didn't say anything about Brolin as Cable. He was okay. My Cable will always be a ripped tall guy and I just accept that actor doesn't exist. It gets a pass cuz Deadpool is a joke character meant to entertain and not be taken seriously and I'm sure is a palette cleanser after IW but I see the silly sad complaints about Thanos and then I look at the Cable this movie gave us :smh: I really can't wait for the MCU to give the X-Men a break and then do them a much better way. Talk about a bare bones version of Cable and then the unnecessary changes just to add in Easter egg fans fanservice.

Cable with a wife and kids who gets killed, okay. Mentioning his daughters name is Hope? C'mon son :lol: :smh: Then it hit me they had to just make him a future character cuz they so severely butchered Apocalypse that it would be poison to connect Cable to him. Then that train of thought just reminded me how wasteful Fox was just throwing Bishop in to trash *** DofP :smh:

so yall think deadpool is enough to start a new x-men universe? just like how iron man started mcu?
Maybe? It has potential and is pretty open.

Pretty much all of the 2000s is a blank slate now with Logan being a not so distant possible future and Deadpool sort of taking place in the present.

Easy to ignore the first go around but it was too silly for DP to be brought back to Xavier's school and it to look mostly like a ghost town even with the cameo of past cast purposely closing the door on Wade.

Like to me you can still show an active school of mutants without the main X-Men.

But it'll be something to be handled with care to spin anything out of Deadpool with the main X-Men cast. An actual X-Force is fine to try though.

Last edited:
If def join in that
I’d be the honest one
Who doesn’t fan boy out
Everything’s trash
You're that podcast voice i always hate listening to., Just hates everything.

Reynolds as Deadpool is more engrained than Jackman as Wolverine at this point. I’m sure Feige will bring him over to the dismay of Scarlett Johansson
scarlett lost any bargaining power when she lost them breast.
Went from #1 white girl I've laid eyes on to...she's pretty but....

I actually liked the cast of Apocalypse. but X men needs a reboot to pretty much just start from the sentinels like the cartoon.
re-watched first class last night with the wife. She liked it but even she noticed how f'd the time line was.

Oh and also, while he was never my favorite character but a mainstay I liked it is refreshing to see for the most part a character like Colossus be done so on point.

Like I can commend them for that. It was MCU levels of quality the way they just got Piotr.

So crazy cuz I'm pretty sure there's little to know history between the two in the comics. One of those odd pairings that just works.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Deadpool 2 an hour ago.

Some of the jokes didn't hit, but the ones that did were hilarious.

Josh Brolin as Cable was great, even if he's too short for the character and Zazie Beetz as Domino, she was sexy.

I loved the MCU references and the mid-credit scenes.

I might need to watch it again, but I feel like I’m in the minority of people who didn’t really enjoy DP2, watching 1 right now and it feels like such a better film.

Both have very forced jokes, I honestly think I enjoyed the humor in IW and Ragnorak more...

Last edited:
I liked DP2 more than 1. It was definitely structured the same and had a lot of the same jokes but overall, still enjoyable.

- Stan Lee's "cameo"
- I hope the kid who plays Russell blows up. He was great in Hunt for the Wilderpeople (same director as Thor Ragnarok)
- "Brown Panther" :rofl:

This movie wasnt it.

A lot of the humor fell flat, but the humor that hit made the film passable

1st act was bad. Yall was making it seem like it was 20 minutes. It took until the jail scene for the movie to get started and that was a good 40 to an hour.

Plot was mediocre

Cable had 0 development.

Overall just an ok film.

I was crackin up so hard when all the X-Force members parachuted down and then started getting killed lol! That was some Austin Powers spoof ****. I was cryin.

Movie was cool tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom