Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
3EE04CFB-1CF5-474E-9F76-CEE190A53EE6.gif

A47CDBBF-B9D2-402B-9301-AEBCC524BDBF.gif

the writers were on a radio show earlier today and they were saying they shot scenes for the trailer and felt like that was a genius move, those who've seen it knows what part i am talking about, one of the best scenes in the film

liefeld going to be on the same show today

Last edited:
Saw her on one of the late night talk shows and she was looking good. Her left front tooth was looking a little weird though.

Her teef give away that she lived in Europe for a while which was the case... Her father is German & she lived there through the end of elementary school...

You're really going to use DP2 as a trampoline for dark Phoenix?

I'm not sure if you know this, but ummmm the first deadpool was released the same year as xmen apocalypse

Oh I Am Aware, Did You See Deadpool 2? Because If You Did & Have Been Following The News On Dark Phoenix Then You’d Understand... Maybe

the writers were on a radio show earlier today and they were saying they shot scenes for the trailer and felt like that was a genius move

Obviously this happened with infinity war as well (Hulk), going assume this becomes a lot more common

I mean usually there will be some cut scenes that get included in trailers.. but going assume they do a lot more of scenes specifically for trailers or to throw people off (like the amount of stones included in the gauntlet type stuff)

voice and mo-cap for _____ was:

As the credits rolled, fans kept an eye out to see if they could spot who played the character, but all that comes up is, "Juggernaut: As Himself." Well, it turns out that star Ryan Reynolds actually pulled double-duty and provided the voice and facial-capture for Juggy in addition to reprising the role of Wade Wilson.

“Ryan Reynolds ended up voicing Juggernaut, if you didn’t know that,” co-writer Rhett Reese told CBR at the film’s New York City press junket earlier this week. “That was Ryan’s voice as the Juggernaut, and he did the facial capture for him. I don’t know how they did the physical mo-cap — I don’t think that was Ryan.”

Oh I Am Aware, Did You See Deadpool 2? Because If You Did & Have Been Following The News On Dark Phoenix Then You’d Understand... Maybe

I have not seen DP2

However I did watch deadpool, which I loved.. and unfortunately, I watched xmen apocalypse (thank jesus I didn't pay for this or make an effort to go to the movies)

Considering we have seen fox use the Phoenix twice on film already, x3 and apocalypse, I'm not sure where this confidence is coming from

Fox has been involved in 16 marvel movies to date.. personally, I'm not using deadpool to judge any xmen movie OR fantastic four film

I have not seen DP2

However I did watch deadpool, which I loved.. and unfortunately, I watched xmen apocalypse (thank jesus I didn't pay for this or make an effort to go to the movies)

Considering we have seen fox use the Phoenix twice on film already, x3 and apocalypse, I'm not sure where this confidence is coming from

Fox has been involved in 16 marvel movies to date.. personally, I'm not using deadpool to judge any xmen movie OR fantastic four film

I Was About To Spoil Since You’re An Eagles Fan :smh: But I’ll Elaborate More Once You’ve Seen It

I Was About To Spoil Since You’re An Eagles Fan :smh: But I’ll Elaborate More Once You’ve Seen It

Don't care about spoilers.. I've read the synopsis for DP2 already.. as you can see from:
Waaaaiiiitttttttt

They really killed off vanessa AND all the member of xforce outside of domino???

And even DP get killed in the end but not really??

Buttttttttttttttt I'm still not sure what any of this has to do with the upcoming xmen movie

I spoiled Brad Pitt as the vanisher for myself and even then it was one of the funniest moments I’ve ever seen in any film. That is how you do a cameo

hugh jackman should have made a cameo even as Hugh Jackman

i was hoping old mad logan would appear on that final death scene with vanessa (not the end credit) where he just appears and says, I'll take care of her before being pulled back

hugh jackman should have made a cameo even as Hugh Jackman

i was hoping old mad logan would appear on that final death scene with vanessa (not the end credit) where he just appears and says, I'll take care of her before being pulled back

I don’t care for Hugh as Wolverine at all but I love the fact that he’s a constant presence in Deadpool 1 and 2. There’s like a man crush with Hugh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom