Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
As part of their creative Deadpool 2 marketing campaign, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment has released a number of limited edition "photobombed" Blu-ray covers that feature the Merc with a Mouth (Ryan Reynolds) put himself front-and-center in sixteen classic films, including the last three X-Men films and Hugh Jackman's critically-acclaimed Logan.

The covers are exclusive to Walmart, so if you wish to add one of the special covers to your collection, be sure to head on over to your nearest supercenter to pick up a copy before they all run out.

RuZiDXka_o.jpg

W5Cxh4Hs_o.jpg

gHltJKlX_o.jpg

bkq55rNp_o.jpg

oajeKeaf_o.jpg

jsJ4qcA7_o.jpg

J8Yqxhwn_o.jpg

nIKJQ2Ue_o.jpg

aUqau2jF_o.jpg

LjskERZk_o.jpg

5VixucNZ_o.jpg

d2n9GQt9_o.jpg

VVkRReRC_o.jpg

JelKxOXB_o.jpg

zRz7nABp_o.jpg

COozo6P7_o.jpg

Scrapped DEADPOOL 2 After-Credits Scene Would Have Featured Chris Evans As The Human Torch

"There were different codas kicked around," Wernick revealed in a recent interview promoting the sequel. "There were more X-Force interviews that were talked about. One was Chris Evans as Human Torch." Asked if that didn't happen because Evans declined to appear, Reese went on to confirm that they never actually got chance to ask the Avengers: Infinity War star if he wanted to appear.

"No, no, we never got that far," he confirmed. "Someone had the idea we actually did and we thought that was better. But we definitely had a lot more X-Force interviews with bizarre, random people coming in to interview."

that would've been brilliant if they did that, and had MBJ .
I feel like my theater was missing an after credit scene.
for anyone who has seen it already spoiler tag what happened in yours.
It was good after credit scenes though.

the movie is worth it. to Me it's like Deadpool 1 just with more.
Vanessa so damn fine too btw.

Omg this movie was hilarious... I’ve never been in a movie where the audience laughed so often & so hard.

:rofl:@ the Juggernaut operatic theme song. And the Vanisher cameo... I was like wait is that....

Props to Ryan Reynolds for finding his vehicle...

Omg this movie was hilarious... I’ve never been in a movie where the audience laughed so often & so hard.

:rofl:@ the Juggernaut operatic theme song. And the Vanisher cameo... I was like wait is that....

Props to Ryan Reynolds for finding his vehicle...

Here let me help you out, idiot...

Use spoiler tags till at least Saturday morning...for God’s sakes

Enjoyed every second of this movie and yeah, agreed to people saying this is the first, just turned up to the next level. It’ll probably have more replayability than the first one too.

As much as I loved the first, after seeing it twice, I’d be fine if I never saw the it again. This one, I’ll definitely be watching a couple more times.

Back
Top Bottom