Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
loved the movie! It was funnier and more action packed than the first. Loved all of the MCU and DCU references. Only issue was the over all story, but I wasn't expecting anything deep. Also there was 0 back story on Cable...

Waaaaiiiitttttttt

They really killed off vanessa AND all the member of xforce outside of domino???

And even DP get killed in the end but not really??

This was some quality stuff. Hikarious movie.

Definiteky have to see it again to catch all the dialogue that was drowned out by all the laughing in the theatre

I kept seeing exaggerated titles lie DP2 had the best after credit scenes ever of any superhero movie.

What were they?

Also, the Prime Minister would like to see the movie earlier than expected :nerd:

if you actually want to know what the post credit was. First one was Negasonic fixing Cable's time traveling device for DP. Second was DP "fixing" the time line. Saving his girl, killing DP in X-Men Origin, shooting Ryan Renolds for making Green Lantern.

I enjoyed the movie.
I’m really not a fan ofRR comedy, though.
Domino was great

deadpool was dragging on

I enjoyed it. As much as the first one even. I won't spoil anything but I swear my eyes lit up anytime that Vanessa or Domino were on screen. Looking so so fine.

Non-spoiler thoughts

- It took what we liked about the first one and double downed on it. It added a bit more emotion and depth, while still being a Deadpool movie.
- The action, CGI, fight scenes were awesome... even though it goes overboard on purpose, it makes me wish this was the kind of X-Men movies we had gotten..
- The self-referential jokes could have been dialed back a bit.. yeah, I know what movie this is, but just saying. One or two less would have been fine.
- The jokes and humor were good, I don't know if it was because of this obnoxious couple behind me or that the guy next to me was clearly dying because I could hear his stomach grumbling and I swear he had a dead tooth or something, but I wasn't laughing as much as the first one. Having said that, I still laughed out loud repeatedly and the jokes really landed at a great rate. They managed to still make a good superhero movie as well as a good comedy.
- If you liked/loved the first one, there's no reason you shouldn't like/love this one.
- Cable was awesome.. Brolin really killed it and I really want to see more of him. Domino was also great, Zazie Beetz is incredible.. you can't take your eyes off her.

Spoiler thoughts
The cameos were incredible.

Brad Pitt, the X-Men, going back to Wolverine Origins, Reynolds, and THE JUGGERNAUT oh yeah.

It almost makes up for that awful Juggernaut we got in X-3... almost.

Colossus vs Juggernaut was awesome. The time travel mid-credits was hilarious and I'm torn on how they brought back Vanessa. Yes, it kind of takes away some of the emotional weight of the movie, which I think they actually did a really great job of... but on the other hand, Morena Baccarin is great character in the movie and I want more of her. The critical part of my brain says it's a lame move, but the other part says whatever, it's Deadpool. I like how they handled her death, Wade trying to get to her, and her sending him away, but I wish she was in more of the movie.

I'm a little bummed at all of the X-Force characters dying, but the way they did it was hilarious... plus, they cheated and time travel :lol:

The movie delivered. I had low expectations, I would have taken something less than we got and said "Hey, it's a sequel, can't capture the magic again". I think it did. It gave you what you liked, then gave you more of it without feeling repetitive. Adding the kid, X-Force, Cable, all managed to keep it fresh enough while focusing on the Deadpool antics we came to see.

DP2 > 1. I thought the movie was buns at the beginning but it picked up really well. Won't mind another viewing.

Edit. And Domino...
friday-damn.gif

Last edited:
Honestly I thought the first half of the movie was very very terrible...as in cringe worthy, unfunny, maybe trying too hard to be funny, didn't flow well. I didn't think they handled transitions in tone that well..

Then after they jumped out the plane the movie got a lot better and got back on track...

First half and second half of the movie was night and day

Deadpool 1 is beginning to end a better movie

That girl who plays Domino was so fine.... Damn, I have a new celebrity crush

Movie was just ehh for me. Wasn't bad and I laughed alot but I was expecting a little more I guess.
There was one joke in the film that noone in the theatre laughed at but me. I wont spoil it but it confirmed me as the biggest comic book nerd in the theater.

You're late, bruh.. if you've been watching Atlanta you would have already seen the light that is Zazie.
I must know more about her.. Cuz cot damn she was easily my favorite part of the movie..

Despite the atrocious first half I'd buy the blu ray just to watch the second half of the movie with her in it

I as well thought the beginning was really slow and lack luster, but looking back. it actually wasn't bad. It was just we were expecting DP to be DP. and it wasn't DP esque the first 20 mins or so. then it started hitting it's grove and you were like there it is.
If this wasn't DP though you'd think it was about to be a super serious action movie which isnt bad

Loved it as well. Like a Liefeld comic brought to life. Extremely meta. A proper sequel to the first one that I didn’t think could capture the novelty of the first. It didn’t, but what made it special to me is that it didn’t try to. Super nerd jokes galore. Green blood had me in tears laughing. Bravo Ryan.

I Thought Fox Couldn’t Make Good Movies? :ohwell::lol: I’m Ready For Dark Phoenix :D Cable Is A Damn Beast, Makes Winter Solider Look Like A Panzey

Back
Top Bottom