• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm still trying to figure out....

They’re All Connected, Essex Plays A Role In Phoenix & New Mutants So I’m Excited To See Mr. Sinister, Cable Is Now In The Universe, Costumes Look Right, They Acknowledged Juggernaut Has A Mind Reading Brother. I Like The X-Men & I’m Ready For Dark Phoenix. I’m Just Glad They’re All Connected & In The Same Continuity

Box Office: ‘Deadpool 2’ Smashes Record With $18.6 Million on Thursday Night

Ryan Reynolds’ “Deadpool 2” has opened with a superheroic $18.6 million on Thursday night at 3,785 North American locations.

Deadpool 2” smashed the record for top preview gross for an R-rated film, topping the previous mark of $13.5 million, set by “It” in September.

They’re All Connected, Essex Plays A Role In Phoenix & New Mutants So I’m Excited To See Mr. Sinister, Cable Is Now In The Universe, Costumes Look Right, They Acknowledged Juggernaut Has A Mind Reading Brother. I Like The X-Men & I’m Ready For Dark Phoenix. I’m Just Glad They’re All Connected & In The Same Continuity

Ok.. and apocalypse....

I don’t care for Hugh as Wolverine at all but I love the fact that he’s a constant presence in Deadpool 1 and 2. There’s like a man crush with Hugh :lol:

He’s definitely been built up that he needs to have a legit action scene cameo in DP3 ala Quicksilver in DOFP. Like just a 20 min section of the movie somewhere in the middle.

damn, didn't even know these guys made a cameo:

Matt Damon and Alan Tudyk was in the film...

Academy Award-winner Matt Damon (Jason Bourne), who also made a quick cameo in Thor: Ragnarok last year, is in Deadpool 2. He appears in the scene where Cable (Josh Brolin) arrives in present-day and is one of the two rednecks that are sitting in the pick-up truck, talking about how toilet paper is insufficiently hygienic. The other trucker's identity? Alan Tudyk (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story).

Wernick detailed how Damon managed to pull off being in two very different Marvel blockbusters within six months, "Yes! He was also in Thor: Ragnarok, and in this case he disappeared so deeply into it. We had him out on set and he was in heavy make-up, done by Bill Corso, so you could never tell it was him. That's why nobody notices him. He did a little riff on Matthew McConaughey's voice. If you listen, you'll kinda hear McConaughey. It almost sounds like it was McConaughey doing the cameo -- you'd never know, he's so good. He just falls right into the character, and you'd never know it was Matt."

Thoroughly entertaining as expected. That ending :rofl:

Also I had my doubts about Domino, but the woman they got played her perfectly. Actually had a precense and confidence about her. Rare in most women superhero roles ( even though she technically doesn’t have a super power? Lol )

I Thought Fox Couldn’t Make Good Movies? :ohwell::lol: I’m Ready For Dark Phoenix :D Cable Is A Damn Beast, Makes Winter Solider Look Like A Panzey
Its looking like that'll change to Fox can't make good Marvel team movies.

:lol:

Don't really matter now with the Disney acquisition.

have fun

stop posting because you'll miss a lot :lol:
Only just now started with the DP blowing himself up part.

Zik commenting on the film while watching it gave me an idea, it would be cool to have a podcast where NTers would talk as they watch the movie together

i nominate zik, amel, lame and aboutthattime (and paulwest if it's a dc film though he'd be outnumbered 4 to 1) :lol:

Until You You Start Puting A Voice To SN & Cats Sound Completly Diferent Then You Imagined :lol::lol: Won’t Be Able Look At Their Post The Same

Westerbros does something like that.
I always pictured ziks voice to be deep but nerdy
amel's voice to sound like broken english

with deadpools ending, looks like they can kinda do what they want with x men now if he can "fix" things.

DP2 6.6/8

Definitely better than the firdt one overall but it had some issues on this first watch.

I'll say again, I was never a big fan of DP in the comics. Most of the writers using him had humor that was not my speed. I dig the concept of him more and only a few times I have found him really entertaining.

I got a decent amount of laughs from DP but it had no replay value to me. I saw it twice to be sure and haven't seen it since. Tried a few times on t.v. and no bueno.

This was better in that regard I can tell just off the added characters.

My main gripes are who did thw editing for this movie? Damn was the first half dianointed and did not flow well. The beginning was fine for me but everything until DP and Domino are on the convoy left me uninterested.

Then like half the music chosen for 5hs movie was trash. Dub step is horrible. I was like first time was enough but they brought it back again and the lame joke. And even though I heard it in this thread out of context before but that Celine Dion song sucks. There's like 2 other times theky just use some ballad for a scene that doesn't fit. I get that humor but man did they beat it to death.

Pitt's cameo was dumb. Vanisher's powers don't even work like that. Anything for a gag I guess.

Not enough Vanessa. A little frustrated at that. I hope for DP3 they finally just make her Copycat so she can get in on the action.

:rofl: @ X-Force dying. They might as well have just rolled up on the convoy in a car. A slight pissed my boy Crews aint get to flex as Bedlam but relieved Shatterstar just got killed.

:rofl: @ sun's getting real low big guy while fighting the Juggernaut.

:rofl: @ Wade's long *** death and telling Cable he hopes he follows the words if MLKJr. :lol:

The baby legs scene :lol:

Maybe it was me but I forget which character he's suppose to be but T.J. Miller's character was just a waste of space.

Domino was great. Zazie did her thing. I forget who was first chosen for the role but she really owned it.

I had a feeling this movie would be better than the first one qnd in really happy it paid off.

Maybe it was me but I forget which character he's suppose to be but T.J. Miller's character was just a waste of space.

he's not coming back anyways because of the sexual abuse allegations, not sure if some of his parts were cut but yeah he is practically out if they do continue on with the franchise

he's not coming back anyways because of the sexual abuse allegations, not sure if some of his parts were cut but yeah he is practically out if they do continue on with the franchise
Its not even a critique of him but just the story didn't need much if him. Even when he had lines he wasn't that funny.

yeah it felt like they gave him too much freedom to improv his lines especially when they were in blind als house which is why it was nice that his part was real minimal

Such a special joke to my youth.

DADC1E4A-9A66-494A-A99A-B44C11AC3EDF.jpeg

EDC640BC-4F0F-4213-B205-10C09D8FDF49.jpeg
Crazy thing is I loved his art and whenever I would draw I would emulate this all the way down to the feet

Yea tj Millers part seemed way more forced in this one.

Shatterstar was one of my favorite x force characters. Wish they could've shined.

The black panther x force joke was killing me laughed so hard

Black Tom parts were great..

Westerbros does something like that.
I always pictured ziks voice to be deep but nerdy
amel's voice to sound like broken english

with deadpools ending, looks like they can kinda do what they want with x men now if he can "fix" things.
You picture me talking with broken English? Lmao wtf

Madness.

I thought I been told everybody to just imagine the voixe of Morgan Freeman when you read my posts? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom