• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Watching the collider heroes review now

They pretty much convinced me to wait for home release or catch a matinee on a sloooooow movie weekend

I get to see it in one more day. was suppose to go tonight but my friend is busy. can't wait! imax

showing 88% to me now but that's not bad considering the first one is at 83%

yall been spoiled :lol: IWs at 84% btw
Even I gotta say dudes taking RT too seriously now.

Like when a movie pit falls in to rotten when it was suppose to be good that's the main concern.

Now we got dudes going in to meltdowns when movies slip from the 90s to 80s :lol:

Man they've been talking about superhero movie fatigue since 10 years ago after SM3.

Those same fools will be complaining about it's arrival in another 10 years.

emergency awesome had a non-spoiler review, said the trailers gave you no idea what the actual plot was going to be.
I got a pretty good idea what the plot is from the trailers minus Cable's mission. Well all of it.

Last edited:
Saw it two nights ago. Pretty good. Domino is definitely the best part. I wanted more negasonic. Dope cameos. On par with the first. 6/8.

It was def a good movie,, loved all the quips and talking.
Cable was an absolute beast in the movie.
Domino was fire too. I love that chick forgot she was the one on Atlanta.
If X men went this route it would actually be fire. was never a deadpool fan with the comics. but he may be needed to keep this franchise going.

20180517_224939.jpg

Spoiled the film for myself. Sounds very fun though people may still think the first one is better. Some surprises if you go in blind. Liefeld references out of this world. Cameos that will have audiences laughing and a few unexpected ones. The after credit scenes are indeed hilarious and will be talked about for a while.
Who are the cameos?

Back
Top Bottom