• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
No not at all.

Reynolds and the studio wanted a bigger budget and got just that.

The original director (Miller I think) of DP left partly because he wanted just as small of a budget as the first movie. He disagreed with Ryan and left.

It's the other way around. Tim Miller wanted to make it bigger and even PG, while Reybolds wanted to keep it small

Wow DP 2 with a 133 million opening weekend. That’s bigger than Homecoming and Ragnarok’s and it’s an R- rated film :wow:

After the movie, I said to myself I don't know how many more of deadpool movies I can watch. It felt way too long. Xforce is probably the best way too go.

I liked it, jokes were A1 in my book. I wonder if the pending sale of Fox allowed them to add more jokes about the Avengers? The Hawkeye joke, and the "hey big guy, the sun's getting real low" joke had me cracking up. I thought I'd get tired of if being used as a joke after Ragnarok, but it was great in the situation it was used in. Still not sure if the jokes are foreshadowing though.

After the movie, I said to myself I don't know how many more of deadpool movies I can watch. It felt way too long. Xforce is probably the best way too go.
So Domino is supposed to be in X-Force right?

I'll watch just because of her alone.

I felt like the whole plot about his chick dying was unnecessary...

Just should've made it about the X-Men trying to rehabilitate him and make him a part of their team and in the meantime Cable was messing everything up

I just got back from Dead Pool 2. DP2 is def better than Avengers Struggle War.

I feel because it is R rated more people want to watch. Kids teen/ kids getting in regardless :lol:

There were a couple of grade school age kids at my theater. A few jokes probably were too much for them. Did anyone else’s showing have the trailer for that melissa mccarthy movie about puppets getting murdered? It was the filthiest trailer i’ve seen at a theater. Bunch of curse words, them snorting drugs, and a gallon or two of puppet jizz.

I got that Muppet trailer too.

Weirdest thing ive seen in a theater. Probably would work alot better as a short or a skit than a feature length film.

Also without MCartney involved lol

DP2 was good. It’s on par if not better than the first film, but DP1 will still be considered better cause it’s iconic, the first.

I didn’t get the Muppet trailer, wish we did. This crowd was with the ****s. I think DP2 is funnier but DP1 has a more cohesive story.

Did anyone else’s showing have the trailer for that melissa mccarthy movie about puppets getting murdered? It was the filthiest trailer i’ve seen at a theater. Bunch of curse words, them snorting drugs, and a gallon or two of puppet jizz.

The Happytime Murders. It's being directed by Jim Henson's son. And the trailer was raunchy as ****. :lol:

Movie should of been 30mins shorter. Beginning was just off and the emotional stuff just a bit much for what they set up. Overall it was just ok. The story just didn’t flow. It was like a random copy paste of good/bad

Movie should of been 30mins shorter. Beginning was just off and the emotional stuff just a bit much for what they set up. Overall it was just ok. The story just didn’t flow. It was like a random copy paste of good/bad

Yeah it felt mad long. First time I felt like that with a comic book movie.

They had several storylines that could of worked for an entire movie but chose to cut them up to form some mishmash movie. Motivations were all over the place

Stores that could of been movies on their own

1. X-men in training
2. Creation of X force to spite the X-men
3. Terminator rip off with cable being the main bad
4. Cable and DP team up to save the future

Again, the movie wasn’t bad but the plot they chose was just weak and almost out of character imo

There were a couple of grade school age kids at my theater. A few jokes probably were too much for them. Did anyone else’s showing have the trailer for that melissa mccarthy movie about puppets getting murdered? It was the filthiest trailer i’ve seen at a theater. Bunch of curse words, them snorting drugs, and a gallon or two of puppet jizz.
Yup :lol: Posted the trailer in the movie/tv thread.

Back
Top Bottom