Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
59a27216-e18b-4b4c-bfd9-74a3e59c983f-deadpool-2.jpg

Song is :pimp:

Did not know it was made just for this film.

Must have paid a pretty penny to her for a song.

Could've also used it for the ending of infinity war.

i'll watch the review later and offer some insights but at first glance, try and make it shorter

i feel like 4-6 minutes the sweet spot, once it starts hitting closer to 10m, my interest to watch it dwindles

Still butthurt Cable was short :lol:

I hate that they were able to get away with it by directly saying he was short compared to his comic counterpart. Not a huge deal, but if Juggs and Colossus could be done right then he could of too

i don't think you'd want to cgi Brolin to be 6'8" without blowing up the budget

Colossus and Juggy are easy enough to cgi because one his metal and the other had his helmet on the whole time and both still looked fake, not BP or SUperstache bad but it was IW level either

some of those action scenes would have been very difficult to pull off if Brolin was cgi'd

I think DP, Cable and Domino were absolutely great, their characters were portrayed excellent...the movie itself wasn’t better than the first one, but it wasn’t bad...it just couldn’t capture the magic of the first one and that’s actually understanble...I think my biggest gripe really is with this kid they chose to focus the whole story around, kid is an absolute prick/cornball, doesn’t come off at all as a hurt, bullied, abused child and I just don’t see any chemistry between him and DP or why DP would be so invested in changing him....even with the whole parental angle, that **** was a fail and I think what brought down the movie for me....chemistry between everyone else was top notch tho...specially DP and Cable, I can only imagine if they could pull Logan into this new Xforxe....that joint would be amazing

X-Force >>>>>>> X-Men

I have 0 gripes with Cables cinematic portrayal, they did him justice all around, the fact we didn’t get much of a backstory actually leaves room for some of that in another movie...I would totally watch a Cable movie with Brolin in the future and some of the other X-Men even.

i just wish they hinted at his techno-organic-virus

when he was looking int he mirror checking his bionic arm, i thought they were going to show it spreading

Back
Top Bottom