Found an iPhone... (? inside)

Originally Posted by JD161616

I didn't even come back to this post last night because I thought it would have been buried with no responses.

Conclusion: People texted the phone all day but no one called it. I couldn't respond to any of the texts obviously (which is why I posted on NT) until her dad just texted, "call (his number)." Called his number (from my phone). He then gave my number to the owners roommate. Owner called me from her roommates phone. She came and met up outside my place last night.

Samantha Ronson-lookin hipster from the Lower East Side. Not worth the pics (sorry NT). No smashing. She did give me this as a thank you though 
laugh.gif
. I guess the shoelace is supposed to be a bow?

k024hs.jpg

a8a1606f6e5891c154be554f21e233aadca02814_r.gif

laugh.gif
Naw I'm just kidding.
Good stuff OP.
pimp.gif

Not many people would return an iPhone.
I damn sure would not even if it was the holiday season.
Props for being a good sameriatan.
dont curr dat i speltd samaritan wrong cuu me.

a beer for an iphone? you sillt bro. i woulda had to hit her for 100 or sell it for parts.
its part of the game. cause best belive if that was a G2 you would be posting from it as we speak.
i dont know how you can flip it for a beer. or did she give you the blindside too?

a beer for an iphone? you sillt bro. i woulda had to hit her for 100 or sell it for parts.
its part of the game. cause best belive if that was a G2 you would be posting from it as we speak.
i dont know how you can flip it for a beer. or did she give you the blindside too?

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I think you can bring it to the AT&T store and they can pop out the sim, get the information. That's a guess.

Props for being a good person though.
WORD. ATT should be able to tell you who the phone belongs to and help you contact the person.
Good karma is coming your way man. Props on doing the right thing for real. Not many would do the same
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I think you can bring it to the AT&T store and they can pop out the sim, get the information. That's a guess.

Props for being a good person though.
WORD. ATT should be able to tell you who the phone belongs to and help you contact the person.
Good karma is coming your way man. Props on doing the right thing for real. Not many would do the same
pimp.gif

just curious op whats ur nationality? my motherinlaw found a nano (latest generation) outside the ymca parking lot and my wife refused to find its owner. i told her karma is a ++#*%. props to you

just curious op whats ur nationality? my motherinlaw found a nano (latest generation) outside the ymca parking lot and my wife refused to find its owner. i told her karma is a ++#*%. props to you

Is this in minneapolis? Lol my boy lost his last night. He said he'll give you some dough.
laugh.gif

Is this in minneapolis? Lol my boy lost his last night. He said he'll give you some dough.
laugh.gif

I didn't even come back to this post last night because I thought it would have been buried with no responses.

Conclusion: People texted the phone all day but no one called it. I couldn't respond to any of the texts obviously (which is why I posted on NT) until her dad just texted, "call (his number)." Called his number (from my phone). He then gave my number to the owners roommate. Owner called me from her roommates phone. She came and met up outside my place last night.

Samantha Ronson-lookin hipster from the Lower East Side. Not worth the pics (sorry NT). No smashing. She did give me this as a thank you though 
laugh.gif

k024hs.jpg
#POOR

laugh.gif

k024hs.jpg
#POOR

Not even a sixpack? Or a 1 pint, 8 oz. big bottle?

I just find it funny that like 25 people didnt CALL! Everyone texts now that common sense is out of the window. For their error in their ways and way about communicating, I wouldve kept the phone to spite them all

Not even a sixpack? Or a 1 pint, 8 oz. big bottle?

I just find it funny that like 25 people didnt CALL! Everyone texts now that common sense is out of the window. For their error in their ways and way about communicating, I wouldve kept the phone to spite them all

laugh.gif
wait..just a beer? or those dvds too?

smh I know everybody doesn't have money to give..but if you were kind enough to do this for me I'd AT LEAST slip you a 50

laugh.gif
wait..just a beer? or those dvds too?

smh I know everybody doesn't have money to give..but if you were kind enough to do this for me I'd AT LEAST slip you a 50

Back
Top Bottom