Found an iPhone... (? inside)

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

laugh.gif
no you wouldnt
a831686889e29244903a161f81e10d051e207c34_r.gif
so he's going to "hell" for banking off of someone else's mistake?
Wow this "god" guy must be harsh.
I wonder what he does for people that rape small children or kill the disabled

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

laugh.gif
no you wouldnt
a831686889e29244903a161f81e10d051e207c34_r.gif
so he's going to "hell" for banking off of someone else's mistake?
Wow this "god" guy must be harsh.
I wonder what he does for people that rape small children or kill the disabled

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lmfao @ how naive some of you are to believe OP's fake @%+ story about wanting to return it.

I just want to
indifferent.gif
for being annoying and negative.

roll.gif
I'm I lying though?....

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Lmfao @ how naive some of you are to believe OP's fake @%+ story about wanting to return it.

I just want to
indifferent.gif
for being annoying and negative.

roll.gif
I'm I lying though?....

Sounds like you want us to help you break the lockscreen fr you own purposes!...you are not fooling me, the first thing i do when I lose my phone is call it off the hooook, you don't need to know the passcode to answer....

Slick...you are.

What he said, I have an iphone with passcode. I can pick up calls without accessing the code. OP think this is the other site
roll.gif

Sounds like you want us to help you break the lockscreen fr you own purposes!...you are not fooling me, the first thing i do when I lose my phone is call it off the hooook, you don't need to know the passcode to answer....

Slick...you are.

What he said, I have an iphone with passcode. I can pick up calls without accessing the code. OP think this is the other site
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Guys you really believe him?...if I really wanted to return the phone I would wait till the owner or someone called, which I'm sure it gas happened....no need to know the lock code, this is the reason why we put a lock code on the phone in the first place...now I would come in here and keep it real and ask for help unlocking it, or I would just use google...jussayin.

roll.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Or just take it back to AT&T, they can take care of it easy. Not mad at OP though but you guys seem hella naive. Or course, all this can be fixed with pics of the girl holding the phone so we know you ain't %@!+$**%%%@+...
nerd.gif

OP is just gonna get his sister to take a pic holding an iphone.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Guys you really believe him?...if I really wanted to return the phone I would wait till the owner or someone called, which I'm sure it gas happened....no need to know the lock code, this is the reason why we put a lock code on the phone in the first place...now I would come in here and keep it real and ask for help unlocking it, or I would just use google...jussayin.

roll.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Or just take it back to AT&T, they can take care of it easy. Not mad at OP though but you guys seem hella naive. Or course, all this can be fixed with pics of the girl holding the phone so we know you ain't %@!+$**%%%@+...
nerd.gif

OP is just gonna get his sister to take a pic holding an iphone.

I didn't even come back to this post last night because I thought it would have been buried with no responses.

Conclusion: People texted the phone all day but no one called it. I couldn't respond to any of the texts obviously (which is why I posted on NT) until her dad just texted, "call (his number)." Called his number (from my phone). He then gave my number to the owners roommate. Owner called me from her roommates phone. She came and met up outside my place last night.

Samantha Ronson-lookin hipster from the Lower East Side. Not worth the pics (sorry NT). No smashing. She did give me this as a thank you though 
laugh.gif
. I guess the shoelace is supposed to be a bow?

k024hs.jpg

I didn't even come back to this post last night because I thought it would have been buried with no responses.

Conclusion: People texted the phone all day but no one called it. I couldn't respond to any of the texts obviously (which is why I posted on NT) until her dad just texted, "call (his number)." Called his number (from my phone). He then gave my number to the owners roommate. Owner called me from her roommates phone. She came and met up outside my place last night.

Samantha Ronson-lookin hipster from the Lower East Side. Not worth the pics (sorry NT). No smashing. She did give me this as a thank you though 
laugh.gif

k024hs.jpg

Originally Posted by JD161616

laugh.gif

k024hs.jpg

a8a1606f6e5891c154be554f21e233aadca02814_r.gif

laugh.gif
Naw I'm just kidding.
Good stuff OP.
pimp.gif

Not many people would return an iPhone.
I damn sure would not even if it was the holiday season.
Props for being a good sameriatan.
dont curr dat i speltd samaritan wrong cuu me.

Back
Top Bottom