Found an iPhone... (? inside)

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by oidreez

why not call the person who texts the phone next and ask who it belongs to?

or the at&T sounds good too

I can't make calls or respond to the texts while the phone is locked (as far as I can tell). If I could, then I probably wouldn't be asking for help.
i meant from your phone

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by oidreez

why not call the person who texts the phone next and ask who it belongs to?

or the at&T sounds good too

I can't make calls or respond to the texts while the phone is locked (as far as I can tell). If I could, then I probably wouldn't be asking for help.
i meant from your phone

laugh.gif
I remember when Nextel "Chirpers" just came out for like $400 ...I used to work at a night club and found one.
Me and my boy just made it to the crib and the phone rang, we had one of those toy voice morphers that make you sound like
the ransom holder or some $!%$
laugh.gif
...we were so drunk we had dude
mad.gif

my boy was like w/ voice morpher:
 "how much do you care about your loved ones? if you want your phone to survive drop $100 off in a brown paper bag outside Mc Donalds on so and so"

"If you do not respond in a timely manner there's a bucket of mop water with her name on it"

roll.gif

Dudes
mad.gif
..."I got million dollars moves on the floor"

my boy was like "Then $100 some swishers  is nothing to a boss such as yourself" ...IN THE VOICE MORPHER!

Finally we was gonna give it to dude, but then his boy was in the background whispering if we show up they were gonna hurt us....sold the phone for $150 at phone store.

But I lost my Dash (when it first came out) at the beach and this guy call and wanted me to pick it up
pimp.gif
...then he asks for $10 when I get there for "his troubles"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Found and Iphone at my Dj Booth on St. Patty's day ...returned it to the owner, got free drinks all night.

In 2010 it's not worth it to keep someone's phone...it's just an inconveinice ...plus I hear all post 2009 iphones have tracking in them.

laugh.gif
I remember when Nextel "Chirpers" just came out for like $400 ...I used to work at a night club and found one.
Me and my boy just made it to the crib and the phone rang, we had one of those toy voice morphers that make you sound like
the ransom holder or some $!%$
laugh.gif
...we were so drunk we had dude
mad.gif

my boy was like w/ voice morpher:
 "how much do you care about your loved ones? if you want your phone to survive drop $100 off in a brown paper bag outside Mc Donalds on so and so"

"If you do not respond in a timely manner there's a bucket of mop water with her name on it"

roll.gif

Dudes
mad.gif
..."I got million dollars moves on the floor"

my boy was like "Then $100 some swishers  is nothing to a boss such as yourself" ...IN THE VOICE MORPHER!

Finally we was gonna give it to dude, but then his boy was in the background whispering if we show up they were gonna hurt us....sold the phone for $150 at phone store.

But I lost my Dash (when it first came out) at the beach and this guy call and wanted me to pick it up
pimp.gif
...then he asks for $10 when I get there for "his troubles"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Found and Iphone at my Dj Booth on St. Patty's day ...returned it to the owner, got free drinks all night.

In 2010 it's not worth it to keep someone's phone...it's just an inconveinice ...plus I hear all post 2009 iphones have tracking in them.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Guys you really believe him?...if I really wanted to return the phone I would wait till the owner or someone called, which I'm sure it gas happened....no need to know the lock code, this is the reason why we put a lock code on the phone in the first place...now I would come in here and keep it real and ask for help unlocking it, or I would just use google...jussayin.
roll.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Or just take it back to AT&T, they can take care of it easy. Not mad at OP though but you guys seem hella naive. Or course, all this can be fixed with pics of the girl holding the phone so we know you ain't %$$*#+%!**##...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Guys you really believe him?...if I really wanted to return the phone I would wait till the owner or someone called, which I'm sure it gas happened....no need to know the lock code, this is the reason why we put a lock code on the phone in the first place...now I would come in here and keep it real and ask for help unlocking it, or I would just use google...jussayin.
roll.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Or just take it back to AT&T, they can take care of it easy. Not mad at OP though but you guys seem hella naive. Or course, all this can be fixed with pics of the girl holding the phone so we know you ain't %$$*#+%!**##...
nerd.gif

Maybe you could pop out the sim card, put it into another unlocked phone, and call someone in the sim's phonebook to arrange a meet up.

Maybe you could pop out the sim card, put it into another unlocked phone, and call someone in the sim's phonebook to arrange a meet up.

Hold the middle button until its Voice Control. Then say "Call home" or something similar. it will automatically call even with the screen locked.

Hold the middle button until its Voice Control. Then say "Call home" or something similar. it will automatically call even with the screen locked.

Back
Top Bottom