Found an iPhone... (? inside)

Originally Posted by likethematrix

a beer for an iphone? you sillt bro. i woulda had to hit her for 100 or sell it for parts.
its part of the game. cause best belive if that was a G2 you would be posting from it as we speak.
i dont know how you can flip it for a beer. or did she give you the blindside too?

I thought this was some type of sexual innuendo till i looked closer at the DVD
laugh.gif

a beer for an iphone? you sillt bro. i woulda had to hit her for 100 or sell it for parts.
its part of the game. cause best belive if that was a G2 you would be posting from it as we speak.
i dont know how you can flip it for a beer. or did she give you the blindside too?

laugh.gif

hahahhaha nah just the one beer wrapped in a plastic bag. It was an odd exchange, but she was very happy. Sorry it couldn't have been more epic.

And @ WallyHop I guess it just exemplifies the times we're living in. A bunch of texts but not one person tried to call the actual phone (that im aware of).

And nah the blind side was like 5 bucks at Best Buy Black Friday wknd. That's goin to someone for christmas
laugh.gif

hahahhaha nah just the one beer wrapped in a plastic bag. It was an odd exchange, but she was very happy. Sorry it couldn't have been more epic.

And @ WallyHop I guess it just exemplifies the times we're living in. A bunch of texts but not one person tried to call the actual phone (that im aware of).

And nah the blind side was like 5 bucks at Best Buy Black Friday wknd. That's goin to someone for christmas
laugh.gif

I would've met her outside the post office, and held it inside a Mailbox and said: $50 or I drop it inside.

I would've met her outside the post office, and held it inside a Mailbox and said: $50 or I drop it inside.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by JD161616

I didn't even come back to this post last night because I thought it would have been buried with no responses.

Conclusion: People texted the phone all day but no one called it. I couldn't respond to any of the texts obviously (which is why I posted on NT) until her dad just texted, "call (his number)." Called his number (from my phone). He then gave my number to the owners roommate. Owner called me from her roommates phone. She came and met up outside my place last night.

Samantha Ronson-lookin hipster from the Lower East Side. Not worth the pics (sorry NT). No smashing. She did give me this as a thank you though 
laugh.gif
. I guess the shoelace is supposed to be a bow?

k024hs.jpg
#POOR
Couldnt even get a whole 6 pack?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by JD161616

I didn't even come back to this post last night because I thought it would have been buried with no responses.

Conclusion: People texted the phone all day but no one called it. I couldn't respond to any of the texts obviously (which is why I posted on NT) until her dad just texted, "call (his number)." Called his number (from my phone). He then gave my number to the owners roommate. Owner called me from her roommates phone. She came and met up outside my place last night.

Samantha Ronson-lookin hipster from the Lower East Side. Not worth the pics (sorry NT). No smashing. She did give me this as a thank you though 
laugh.gif
. I guess the shoelace is supposed to be a bow?

k024hs.jpg
#POOR
Couldnt even get a whole 6 pack?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom