For those who have broken a bone, whats the worst one to break?

Broken toes and fingers from football.

Worst bones to break would be C1-C7 in the cervical spine, you are at risk of paralysis and/or death.

Broken toes and fingers from football.

Worst bones to break would be C1-C7 in the cervical spine, you are at risk of paralysis and/or death.

broken:

ankle (right) twice.

nose

ring finer on left hand ( caught in a cage mask in FB, dislocated and just put it back in place, never fixed it)

small bone in BOTH of my wrists from jaming in FB (played LB) - surgery only 25% chance of working. so passed. still have bad pains once in a while.

broken:

ankle (right) twice.

nose

ring finer on left hand ( caught in a cage mask in FB, dislocated and just put it back in place, never fixed it)

small bone in BOTH of my wrists from jaming in FB (played LB) - surgery only 25% chance of working. so passed. still have bad pains once in a while.

Broke my arm trying to do a kickflip a skateboard when i was 13.
Broke 2 fingers when i was 17 in a fight. Missed his head and punched the concrete
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Id think ribs would hurt the most. Mine were bruised when i got jumped and the pain was unbearable for the first few days. Even breathing hurt. Couldnt imagine how it would feel if they were broken.

Broke my arm trying to do a kickflip a skateboard when i was 13.
Broke 2 fingers when i was 17 in a fight. Missed his head and punched the concrete
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Id think ribs would hurt the most. Mine were bruised when i got jumped and the pain was unbearable for the first few days. Even breathing hurt. Couldnt imagine how it would feel if they were broken.

broke my shoulder ( clavicle bone )

wore this football pad looking thing during my 5th grade year.. i was advised to not do anything physical..

i said F it, i look stupid, took off my restraints and played basketball. smh.

broke my shoulder ( clavicle bone )

wore this football pad looking thing during my 5th grade year.. i was advised to not do anything physical..

i said F it, i look stupid, took off my restraints and played basketball. smh.

broke my collarbone once....that was a ##$$$ because you cant cast it- i had to wear these backpack looking straps on my shoulders for weeks. 
no bueno 

broke my collarbone once....that was a ##$$$ because you cant cast it- i had to wear these backpack looking straps on my shoulders for weeks. 
no bueno 

i've had clavicle, arm and ankle. joints are BY FAR the worst. toes were pointing backwards when i went to emerge

i've had clavicle, arm and ankle. joints are BY FAR the worst. toes were pointing backwards when i went to emerge

^Broke my clavicle twice hurt pretty bad.
Broke a finger which wasn't bad.
Broke my second and fifth metacarpal and I have to say the worst pain is the shot you receive to reduce the fracture.

^Broke my clavicle twice hurt pretty bad.
Broke a finger which wasn't bad.
Broke my second and fifth metacarpal and I have to say the worst pain is the shot you receive to reduce the fracture.

after watching videos on how hip surgeries are performed, i'd have to say that must be one of THE WORST bones you could break. that stuff is so invasive. interviews with the surgeons are jokes though, they're so desensitized.

after watching videos on how hip surgeries are performed, i'd have to say that must be one of THE WORST bones you could break. that stuff is so invasive. interviews with the surgeons are jokes though, they're so desensitized.

One of my friends from middle school broke his femur when this kid leveled him during football practice. Son has had so many surgeries since then to get it fixed. 
30t6p3b.gif

One of my friends from middle school broke his femur when this kid leveled him during football practice. Son has had so many surgeries since then to get it fixed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The femur is the worse bone to break. Whether it's compound or a hairline fracture.
have any of you guys seent this movie?
images

crazy what she went through.. makes me cringe thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom