For those who have broken a bone, whats the worst one to break?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The femur is the worse bone to break. Whether it's compound or a hairline fracture.
have any of you guys seent this movie?
images

crazy what she went through.. makes me cringe thinking about it.

snapped my femur in half!!! ride to the hospital was deadly, got a titanium rod in my leg now.

snapped my femur in half!!! ride to the hospital was deadly, got a titanium rod in my leg now.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Broke my hand in two places during a rec league game. I got undercut going to the hoop, was turned upside down, and landed on the top of my hand. My hand swelled to mickey mouse glove status by the next day. It was pretty painful but it didn't hurt like I thought a break would so I waited on seeing the doctor 'til the next week 'cuz we had playoffs
laugh.gif

When I told the doc he was like, "YOU PLAYED ON THIS?!
eek.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"

Was in a cast for a month...
you was about that life.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Broke my hand in two places during a rec league game. I got undercut going to the hoop, was turned upside down, and landed on the top of my hand. My hand swelled to mickey mouse glove status by the next day. It was pretty painful but it didn't hurt like I thought a break would so I waited on seeing the doctor 'til the next week 'cuz we had playoffs
laugh.gif

When I told the doc he was like, "YOU PLAYED ON THIS?!
eek.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"

Was in a cast for a month...
you was about that life.

Fractured my hip on a car accident. Only issue i've had. It was whatever. Sucked that I couldn't walk right, until they game me cane at the chiropractor. Mad pimp yo
pimp.gif

Fractured my hip on a car accident. Only issue i've had. It was whatever. Sucked that I couldn't walk right, until they game me cane at the chiropractor. Mad pimp yo
pimp.gif

Femur, like everyone has said....I posted this in a thread last week, broke my tibia in '08 playing football....didn't hurt, I was just more pissed than anything cause I was trying to get a shot at a CFL tryout that year.....I actually nearly died coming out of the surgery due to a pulmonary embolism (I think...had to do with a blood clot that forms from breaking your leg or some *##%) either way....I came back like 6 mths later and was playing again....the surgery was great....now I want to remove the screws(maybe the rod too)

5251_632680970211_11005638_37540495_2233099_n.jpg

Femur, like everyone has said....I posted this in a thread last week, broke my tibia in '08 playing football....didn't hurt, I was just more pissed than anything cause I was trying to get a shot at a CFL tryout that year.....I actually nearly died coming out of the surgery due to a pulmonary embolism (I think...had to do with a blood clot that forms from breaking your leg or some *##%) either way....I came back like 6 mths later and was playing again....the surgery was great....now I want to remove the screws(maybe the rod too)

5251_632680970211_11005638_37540495_2233099_n.jpg

compound fractured my arm, broke my wrist, and broke my ankles about 3 times on each leg...and by far the time when I cracked the growth plate in my ankle was the WORST. I can't imagine breaking a femur tho...

compound fractured my arm, broke my wrist, and broke my ankles about 3 times on each leg...and by far the time when I cracked the growth plate in my ankle was the WORST. I can't imagine breaking a femur tho...

I've broken 8/10 of my fingers. They're all pretty crooked if you look at them closely
laugh.gif

I've had really bad night terrors my whole life and when I was 13ish I had a really bad one and stood up on the bed and went to 'run' from whatever I thought was after me, caught my foot on the footboard of the bed and fell down and snapped 3 fingers on my left hand and 2 on my right. I guess I must've extended them to catch myself but then bent them all back or sideways. My dad ran in when he heard me screaming when I had originally 'woken up' and he rolls in with me sitting on the floor screaming with my hands all messed up. He said it was super weird.

When I was 15 I was running in my grandparents house and ran into a table, and the table leg went between my 'index' and middle toes and snapped them both sideways. I kept telling them they were broken but they didn't believe me and told me to cowboy up so I'm like ok and walk it off. Two years later it still bothered me so my mom took me to get x rays and both toes are like shattered in a million pieces.

Absolute worst though, when I was 15 I was at bball practice helping my friend pull one of those bball nets out from the side of the gym, and there was one square metal pole that slid over another square metal pole and the outside of my right hand got caught between them so I yelled for my friend to pull it back. She thought I was kidding and shoved it forward, my hand got crushed between the poles and broke my pinky and ring knuckles (the biggest ones, the ones on your hand, not your finger) and both fingers. It made the NASTIEST crunching noise. My whole hand was black for like a month. Pretty extensive nerve damage. To this day I have no feeling in that entire side of my hand, almost no mobility in my pinky, and very limited mobility in my ring finger. Man I was pissed at her. She had cankles too. A-hole.

I've broken 8/10 of my fingers. They're all pretty crooked if you look at them closely
laugh.gif

I've had really bad night terrors my whole life and when I was 13ish I had a really bad one and stood up on the bed and went to 'run' from whatever I thought was after me, caught my foot on the footboard of the bed and fell down and snapped 3 fingers on my left hand and 2 on my right. I guess I must've extended them to catch myself but then bent them all back or sideways. My dad ran in when he heard me screaming when I had originally 'woken up' and he rolls in with me sitting on the floor screaming with my hands all messed up. He said it was super weird.

When I was 15 I was running in my grandparents house and ran into a table, and the table leg went between my 'index' and middle toes and snapped them both sideways. I kept telling them they were broken but they didn't believe me and told me to cowboy up so I'm like ok and walk it off. Two years later it still bothered me so my mom took me to get x rays and both toes are like shattered in a million pieces.

Absolute worst though, when I was 15 I was at bball practice helping my friend pull one of those bball nets out from the side of the gym, and there was one square metal pole that slid over another square metal pole and the outside of my right hand got caught between them so I yelled for my friend to pull it back. She thought I was kidding and shoved it forward, my hand got crushed between the poles and broke my pinky and ring knuckles (the biggest ones, the ones on your hand, not your finger) and both fingers. It made the NASTIEST crunching noise. My whole hand was black for like a month. Pretty extensive nerve damage. To this day I have no feeling in that entire side of my hand, almost no mobility in my pinky, and very limited mobility in my ring finger. Man I was pissed at her. She had cankles too. A-hole.

Broke my arm while skateboard, my wrist while snowboarding, dislocated my knee playing basketball, and broke my femur in a snow mobile accident. To say the least, breaking my femur was BY FAR the most painful experience ever. I still walk with a limp and can't get through airport security without multiple doctors notes because I have a metal plate in there.

Broke my arm while skateboard, my wrist while snowboarding, dislocated my knee playing basketball, and broke my femur in a snow mobile accident. To say the least, breaking my femur was BY FAR the most painful experience ever. I still walk with a limp and can't get through airport security without multiple doctors notes because I have a metal plate in there.

I've broken, thumb, ankle, and little dumb bones in my hand. Femur would seem like the most painful to break since its the thickest. But I'm assuming a vertabrae is bad news to break.

I've broken, thumb, ankle, and little dumb bones in my hand. Femur would seem like the most painful to break since its the thickest. But I'm assuming a vertabrae is bad news to break.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Never broken a bone ever, but from what I'm hearing here, I hope it stays that way.
sick.gif
This... I feel like I've been in situations where i've almost broken something, but good thing I have cat-like reflexes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Never broken a bone ever, but from what I'm hearing here, I hope it stays that way.
sick.gif
This... I feel like I've been in situations where i've almost broken something, but good thing I have cat-like reflexes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

condile(jaw). straight liquid for 5 weeks + cut up gums from wiring + an irregular bite to this day.

condile(jaw). straight liquid for 5 weeks + cut up gums from wiring + an irregular bite to this day.

I got kicked on the shin playing soccer (no shinguards FTL) and got a fracture on it. Pain was incredible 
ohwell.gif

I got kicked on the shin playing soccer (no shinguards FTL) and got a fracture on it. Pain was incredible 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom