For those who ever cheated on someone....

lame *$!!%#
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
nah not trying to go in and people in general are just grimy. But I'd rather get dumped than cheated on. That's the whole point of dating though, finding out if they're compatible for you etc etc and sometimes something better comes along. Getting dumped or doing the dumping is just a fact of dating life. There's no emotional betrayal though. It's easier to get over being dumped than it is to get over being cheated and lied to.

There is nothing wrong with the inability to be monogamous. That's who you are and isn't necessarily a conscience choice to be that way. It is wrong to lie to the other person about it though.
I think your actually rational though thats the problem

A lot of girls just wild out on you no matter what.  The old "o you have a new girl 3 weeks after we broke up you prob cheated on me with her".  Girls need some sort of reason for the break up and apparently "I think i can do better" doesn't suffice.

I'm not sure if not being monogamous is a life long trait or not though?  I don't know if anyone at a young age looks in the mirror and says "I am never going to get married I am not a monogamous person".  If you can say that then you prob shouldn't lie and try to find an open relationship but if you can't yet i think its just part of the maturing process.
I have my moments of rationality
laugh.gif
But wasn't always.
30t6p3b.gif
or as much as I should have been. It's most certainly influenced by age and maturity levels - but you got guys my age and older still acting like 17 or 18 years old when it comes to the dating game and that's a little childish.  Like c'mon now, you're 30+ years old it's time to grow up a little bit.  Course you got women acting the same damn way, but what can you do.  We can only be responsible for our own actions and reactions but we need to be aware of how they impact those around us.  But if you know you're a serial cheater and you know it's going to happen, there are plenty of sucker women out there who will go into the relationship knowing that you're a man @!!*$ and are either cool with it or are completely bonkers thinking they can change you.  Either way, you're not lying to them about your intentions. I mean look at A Rod.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
nah not trying to go in and people in general are just grimy. But I'd rather get dumped than cheated on. That's the whole point of dating though, finding out if they're compatible for you etc etc and sometimes something better comes along. Getting dumped or doing the dumping is just a fact of dating life. There's no emotional betrayal though. It's easier to get over being dumped than it is to get over being cheated and lied to.

There is nothing wrong with the inability to be monogamous. That's who you are and isn't necessarily a conscience choice to be that way. It is wrong to lie to the other person about it though.
I think your actually rational though thats the problem

A lot of girls just wild out on you no matter what.  The old "o you have a new girl 3 weeks after we broke up you prob cheated on me with her".  Girls need some sort of reason for the break up and apparently "I think i can do better" doesn't suffice.

I'm not sure if not being monogamous is a life long trait or not though?  I don't know if anyone at a young age looks in the mirror and says "I am never going to get married I am not a monogamous person".  If you can say that then you prob shouldn't lie and try to find an open relationship but if you can't yet i think its just part of the maturing process.
I have my moments of rationality
laugh.gif
But wasn't always.
30t6p3b.gif
or as much as I should have been. It's most certainly influenced by age and maturity levels - but you got guys my age and older still acting like 17 or 18 years old when it comes to the dating game and that's a little childish.  Like c'mon now, you're 30+ years old it's time to grow up a little bit.  Course you got women acting the same damn way, but what can you do.  We can only be responsible for our own actions and reactions but we need to be aware of how they impact those around us.  But if you know you're a serial cheater and you know it's going to happen, there are plenty of sucker women out there who will go into the relationship knowing that you're a man @!!*$ and are either cool with it or are completely bonkers thinking they can change you.  Either way, you're not lying to them about your intentions. I mean look at A Rod.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

No. It's not complicated.  If you can't be monogamous you should be upfront about this.  If she is looking for a committed, monogamous relationship it will be unfair to her.  It's not that you shouldn't be in relationships - open relationships work for some couples, but if you have to LIE about it then you need to think about more than just yourself and how your actions impact other people. Stop being selfish and just be honest about yourself and the type of person you are.  WHY you can't be committed is neither here nor there.    
Knowledge has been dropped.

that's all well and good but most men (atleast the ones i know) do not do this. I've even noticed this on NT, dudes with GFs and "side pieces". Ideally I think this is what most men want-a woman they can come home to and be emotionally involved with and other women they use for meaningless sex. I may be wrong but this has been my observation.

personally, i agree you shouldn't be in a relationship unless you're willing to commit.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

No. It's not complicated.  If you can't be monogamous you should be upfront about this.  If she is looking for a committed, monogamous relationship it will be unfair to her.  It's not that you shouldn't be in relationships - open relationships work for some couples, but if you have to LIE about it then you need to think about more than just yourself and how your actions impact other people. Stop being selfish and just be honest about yourself and the type of person you are.  WHY you can't be committed is neither here nor there.    
Knowledge has been dropped.

that's all well and good but most men (atleast the ones i know) do not do this. I've even noticed this on NT, dudes with GFs and "side pieces". Ideally I think this is what most men want-a woman they can come home to and be emotionally involved with and other women they use for meaningless sex. I may be wrong but this has been my observation.

personally, i agree you shouldn't be in a relationship unless you're willing to commit.

Usually when I cheat I confess a week after cause I leave the clues out

If she spots the clues then I admit when confronted. Men are men

The dudes saying its wrong might have a point... but Im a Man and I love women, Its like wired into MY brain that I need to smash anything that arouses me. Some say its weakness... I say its nature.

Women sometimes force a man to stay with them, then the man cheats and they get mad.
Cant keep one caged forever unless that man is fugly and no other chicks hollas.....

Usually when I cheat I confess a week after cause I leave the clues out

If she spots the clues then I admit when confronted. Men are men

The dudes saying its wrong might have a point... but Im a Man and I love women, Its like wired into MY brain that I need to smash anything that arouses me. Some say its weakness... I say its nature.

Women sometimes force a man to stay with them, then the man cheats and they get mad.
Cant keep one caged forever unless that man is fugly and no other chicks hollas.....

when i was a young kid 16-21 i cheated but that $%%! came back to me hard, i learned and grew up, Ill never play with someones emotions ever again.

when i was a young kid 16-21 i cheated but that $%%! came back to me hard, i learned and grew up, Ill never play with someones emotions ever again.

i think if someone cheats is because their interest level is low on the other person

but then again %%! happens, take the L and move on

i think if someone cheats is because their interest level is low on the other person

but then again %%! happens, take the L and move on

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

99.9 of my friends with gfs cheat on them, im starting to think this is the norm
nerd.gif
Preach man.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Friends got me feelin' like a freak for not "Bein' a man". Truthfully, though I've been tempted and had/have opportunities, I couldn't do that to my GF of 4+ years.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

99.9 of my friends with gfs cheat on them, im starting to think this is the norm
nerd.gif
Preach man.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Friends got me feelin' like a freak for not "Bein' a man". Truthfully, though I've been tempted and had/have opportunities, I couldn't do that to my GF of 4+ years.

No. It's not complicated.
Yes, it is, you are trying to paint every person that has cheated with a broad brush.  Not every person is the same, not every situation is the same, not every relationship is the same.

If you can't be monogamous you should be upfront about this.  If she is looking for a committed, monogamous relationship it will be unfair to her.  It's not that you shouldn't be in relationships - open relationships work for some couples, but if you have to LIE about it then you need to think about more than just yourself and how your actions impact other people.
I don't have any kids at the moment, but when I do and if I have a daughter can you please point me to the Unicorn stable?

What if the cheating party has every intention of being monogamous at the inception of the relationship but later down the line, hey %!+% happens.

I get all that, but it's unfair to the other person in the relationship to lie about your intentions.
Unfortunately, life isn't about fairness.  Yes, it is selfish for someone to withhold the truth, however their intentions is to save the relationship.

One thing I do believe is that once the other person finds out about the cheating, it's over.  Done deal.

There comes a time to be an adult and be honest about who you are.  If you can't find another woman who is willing to put up with that?  Tough !#$%.

Monogamy has nothing to do with being an Adult.  I actually give credit to the friends I know, and the posters that have said that they know they are getting into a relationship but cheating is inevitable.  They don't have the intention to cheat, but they know down the line it's going to happen.  Isn't that "being honest with who you are?".  It doesn't mean be honest to the other person, life isn't fair "Tough %!+%".
Learn to be monogamous or put up with irregular sex. 
laugh.gif
This statement can easily be flipped for a person cheating and confessing, telling his significant other:  You need to learn how to be open because you don't give me regular sex. 
grin.gif

Eventually the girl will realize the type of person that guy is and hopefully move on and not be too negatively impacted by the infidelity.
Unfortunately the girl or guy will realize that "the type of person" is fairly common and doesn't have a distinguished personality, career, religion, sex, race, creed, etc.
I'm glad I'm not a guy where I'm so easily swayed and influenced by sex.
Most of my friends who stray, this is what their girlfriends say.
If you cheat ... It means you're not in love

Thank you Mr. Authority on Love.

No. It's not complicated.
Yes, it is, you are trying to paint every person that has cheated with a broad brush.  Not every person is the same, not every situation is the same, not every relationship is the same.

If you can't be monogamous you should be upfront about this.  If she is looking for a committed, monogamous relationship it will be unfair to her.  It's not that you shouldn't be in relationships - open relationships work for some couples, but if you have to LIE about it then you need to think about more than just yourself and how your actions impact other people.
I don't have any kids at the moment, but when I do and if I have a daughter can you please point me to the Unicorn stable?

What if the cheating party has every intention of being monogamous at the inception of the relationship but later down the line, hey %!+% happens.

I get all that, but it's unfair to the other person in the relationship to lie about your intentions.
Unfortunately, life isn't about fairness.  Yes, it is selfish for someone to withhold the truth, however their intentions is to save the relationship.

One thing I do believe is that once the other person finds out about the cheating, it's over.  Done deal.

There comes a time to be an adult and be honest about who you are.  If you can't find another woman who is willing to put up with that?  Tough !#$%.

Monogamy has nothing to do with being an Adult.  I actually give credit to the friends I know, and the posters that have said that they know they are getting into a relationship but cheating is inevitable.  They don't have the intention to cheat, but they know down the line it's going to happen.  Isn't that "being honest with who you are?".  It doesn't mean be honest to the other person, life isn't fair "Tough %!+%".
Learn to be monogamous or put up with irregular sex. 
laugh.gif
This statement can easily be flipped for a person cheating and confessing, telling his significant other:  You need to learn how to be open because you don't give me regular sex. 
grin.gif

Eventually the girl will realize the type of person that guy is and hopefully move on and not be too negatively impacted by the infidelity.
Unfortunately the girl or guy will realize that "the type of person" is fairly common and doesn't have a distinguished personality, career, religion, sex, race, creed, etc.
I'm glad I'm not a guy where I'm so easily swayed and influenced by sex.
Most of my friends who stray, this is what their girlfriends say.
If you cheat ... It means you're not in love

Thank you Mr. Authority on Love.

The old "o you have a new girl 3 weeks after we broke up you prob cheated on me with her". Girls need some sort of reason for the break up and apparently "I think i can do better" doesn't suffice.
why are you still communicating with exes?

The old "o you have a new girl 3 weeks after we broke up you prob cheated on me with her". Girls need some sort of reason for the break up and apparently "I think i can do better" doesn't suffice.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I don't any more this is the main reason i deleted my facebook.  I admit i like them a little crazy.  But this was the basic text message and facebook wall post and facebook message i received lol.

I like to keep my life private these days.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I don't any more this is the main reason i deleted my facebook.  I admit i like them a little crazy.  But this was the basic text message and facebook wall post and facebook message i received lol.

I like to keep my life private these days.

Back
Top Bottom