For those who ever cheated on someone....

I wanted to see this chick I used to mess with b4 i got with my ex...while I was with my ex.....im not saying I was gonna cheat but if something happened then it would of happened...i guess i aint wanna go in there with the mentality that I was but you just never know..maybe thats how people have to see it in order to not let it happen...but the world will never know

got bagged before it went down though
frown.gif
lolol...ninjas slippin up b4 they even get to slippin smh

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

99.9 of my friends with gfs cheat on them, im starting to think this is the norm
nerd.gif
Preach man.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Friends got me feelin' like a freak for not "Bein' a man". Truthfully, though I've been tempted and had/have opportunities, I couldn't do that to my GF of 4+ years.

This. Out of my group of friends only 1 guy and i have stayed faithful and we get given so much stick for doing so. I just couldnt do tht to my gf of 3 years, i know how id feel if it she cheated on me. There've been times when ive been in the club and a girl i would definately smash if i were single is all up on me and ive swapped the rings on my fingers and lied that im married jus so she can ease up  
roll.gif
. One of my friends smashed at least 10 girls whilst he was with his gf and when she confessed to him that she got drunk and kissed some dude he went nuts
laugh.gif
  Im a firm believer of do unto others as you would have them do unto you so cheating is a no no.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

99.9 of my friends with gfs cheat on them, im starting to think this is the norm
nerd.gif
Preach man.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Friends got me feelin' like a freak for not "Bein' a man". Truthfully, though I've been tempted and had/have opportunities, I couldn't do that to my GF of 4+ years.

This. Out of my group of friends only 1 guy and i have stayed faithful and we get given so much stick for doing so. I just couldnt do tht to my gf of 3 years, i know how id feel if it she cheated on me. There've been times when ive been in the club and a girl i would definately smash if i were single is all up on me and ive swapped the rings on my fingers and lied that im married jus so she can ease up  
roll.gif
. One of my friends smashed at least 10 girls whilst he was with his gf and when she confessed to him that she got drunk and kissed some dude he went nuts
laugh.gif
  Im a firm believer of do unto others as you would have them do unto you so cheating is a no no.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

theres only like 50billion women in the world...correct me if im wrong
wink.gif
You're def. wrong.
laugh.gif

There's not even 50 billion people in the world.

No one caught this?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

theres only like 50billion women in the world...correct me if im wrong
wink.gif
You're def. wrong.
laugh.gif

There's not even 50 billion people in the world.

No one caught this?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom