For those who ever cheated on someone....

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Was it premeditated in your mind that you were going to cheat on your bf/gf or did it "just happen"?

Oh I know Im gonna cheat on each and everyone of them.  Dont see how anyone can not cheat, no matter how much you think you love that person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Was it premeditated in your mind that you were going to cheat on your bf/gf or did it "just happen"?

Oh I know Im gonna cheat on each and everyone of them.  Dont see how anyone can not cheat, no matter how much you think you love that person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its a mix of premeditation and impulse.

Add in a lack of satisfaction from your current situation and there you have it.
THIS.

I cheated on every girl I was with up until the one I currently have. I can honestly say I havent even thought about cheating.  When you find the one, you will know because cheating becomes an after thought.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Its a mix of premeditation and impulse.

Add in a lack of satisfaction from your current situation and there you have it.
THIS.

I cheated on every girl I was with up until the one I currently have. I can honestly say I havent even thought about cheating.  When you find the one, you will know because cheating becomes an after thought.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by mostofthetime

It's really not that hard to be with just one person. I think a lot of guys are just so full of themselves. You all talk about females being entitled but don't realize how your sense of entitlement shines through thinking sleeping around is okay. Yet, chicks are the grimey ones. Nawth is right, you need to upfront with yourself and with girls you're thinking about dating. There's nothing attractive about a man that's so insecure with himself that he needs to justify himself with having sidepieces. Either you can be committed or you can't, but you can't be dragging honest, dedicated girls down with you.
for some it is.

Is it at all possible, that guys sleep around and have side-pieces cause it "feels good"?
grin.gif
 People stay trivializing relatively simple concepts to death. It takes will power for a man to be loyal to one woman because let's be honest it isn't his natural instinct. If I'm with a woman, she would be naive to think I'm not looking at other women with lustful eyes. Some men act on it, some don't.
so why lie to them and not tell them the truth instead of cheating?
that's the heart of the argument...not that you can't be with more than one person. 

yea i've already acknowledged that i don't believe in playing that "game". If you're going to be in a relationship, see it through or don't get in one at all. I was arguing with "most of the time" on his assertion that it is easy to be with one person and not cheat. It is very easy to cheat.
It is very easy to cheat but so is brushing your teeth. What's hard is being an honest person and I think that's what is lacking. It's easier to cheat and easier to lack commitment and easier to be disrespectful than it is to man up and not cheat.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by mostofthetime

It's really not that hard to be with just one person. I think a lot of guys are just so full of themselves. You all talk about females being entitled but don't realize how your sense of entitlement shines through thinking sleeping around is okay. Yet, chicks are the grimey ones. Nawth is right, you need to upfront with yourself and with girls you're thinking about dating. There's nothing attractive about a man that's so insecure with himself that he needs to justify himself with having sidepieces. Either you can be committed or you can't, but you can't be dragging honest, dedicated girls down with you.
for some it is.

Is it at all possible, that guys sleep around and have side-pieces cause it "feels good"?
grin.gif
 People stay trivializing relatively simple concepts to death. It takes will power for a man to be loyal to one woman because let's be honest it isn't his natural instinct. If I'm with a woman, she would be naive to think I'm not looking at other women with lustful eyes. Some men act on it, some don't.
so why lie to them and not tell them the truth instead of cheating?
that's the heart of the argument...not that you can't be with more than one person. 

yea i've already acknowledged that i don't believe in playing that "game". If you're going to be in a relationship, see it through or don't get in one at all. I was arguing with "most of the time" on his assertion that it is easy to be with one person and not cheat. It is very easy to cheat.
It is very easy to cheat but so is brushing your teeth. What's hard is being an honest person and I think that's what is lacking. It's easier to cheat and easier to lack commitment and easier to be disrespectful than it is to man up and not cheat.
nerd.gif

The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment...

The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment...

Was with my ex for years and never cheated. One time we broke up and I got top but that was a one off. I don't think cheating has anything to do with the peron you're with, its really you and you not being an honorable person. I personally don't get into relationships unless I love the girl and when you honestly love someone you won't do things that are disrespectful towards that obligation.................... but who am I kidding these days everyone is giving into lust, the same dudes cheating are getting cheated on. In fact, girls in relationships are easier to smash than ones that are not. Most people don't have enough character and discipline to be faithful it has nothing to do with it being natural to want multiple sex partners. Faithfulness is one of those things that transcends reason and you just do it.

Was with my ex for years and never cheated. One time we broke up and I got top but that was a one off. I don't think cheating has anything to do with the peron you're with, its really you and you not being an honorable person. I personally don't get into relationships unless I love the girl and when you honestly love someone you won't do things that are disrespectful towards that obligation.................... but who am I kidding these days everyone is giving into lust, the same dudes cheating are getting cheated on. In fact, girls in relationships are easier to smash than ones that are not. Most people don't have enough character and discipline to be faithful it has nothing to do with it being natural to want multiple sex partners. Faithfulness is one of those things that transcends reason and you just do it.

I wanted to see this chick I used to mess with b4 i got with my ex...while I was with my ex.....im not saying I was gonna cheat but if something happened then it would of happened...i guess i aint wanna go in there with the mentality that I was but you just never know..maybe thats how people have to see it in order to not let it happen...but the world will never know

got bagged before it went down though
frown.gif
lolol...ninjas slippin up b4 they even get to slippin smh

Back
Top Bottom