For those who ever cheated on someone....

It's really not that hard to be with just one person. I think a lot of guys are just so full of themselves. You all talk about females being entitled but don't realize how your sense of entitlement shines through thinking sleeping around is okay. Yet, chicks are the grimey ones. Nawth is right, you need to upfront with yourself and with girls you're thinking about dating. There's nothing attractive about a man that's so insecure with himself that he needs to justify himself with having sidepieces. Either you can be committed or you can't, but you can't be dragging honest, dedicated girls down with you.

It's really not that hard to be with just one person. I think a lot of guys are just so full of themselves. You all talk about females being entitled but don't realize how your sense of entitlement shines through thinking sleeping around is okay. Yet, chicks are the grimey ones. Nawth is right, you need to upfront with yourself and with girls you're thinking about dating. There's nothing attractive about a man that's so insecure with himself that he needs to justify himself with having sidepieces. Either you can be committed or you can't, but you can't be dragging honest, dedicated girls down with you.

Originally Posted by mostofthetime

for some it is.

Is it at all possible, that guys sleep around and have side-pieces cause it "feels good"?
grin.gif
 People stay trivializing relatively simple concepts to death. It takes will power for a man to be loyal to one woman because let's be honest it isn't his natural instinct. If I'm with a woman, she would be naive to think I'm not looking at other women with lustful eyes. Some men act on it, some don't.

for some it is.

Is it at all possible, that guys sleep around and have side-pieces cause it "feels good"?
grin.gif
 People stay trivializing relatively simple concepts to death. It takes will power for a man to be loyal to one woman because let's be honest it isn't his natural instinct. If I'm with a woman, she would be naive to think I'm not looking at other women with lustful eyes. Some men act on it, some don't.

the thing about cheating is it makes u feel like a player till u get caught then u feel like an idiot  
tired.gif
tired.gif

the thing about cheating is it makes u feel like a player till u get caught then u feel like an idiot  
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

for some it is.

grin.gif
so why lie to them and not tell them the truth instead of cheating?
that's the heart of the argument...not that you can't be with more than one person. 

for some it is.

grin.gif
that's the heart of the argument...not that you can't be with more than one person. 

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Was it premeditated in your mind that you were going to cheat on your bf/gf or did it "just happen"?
Usually both but it's easier if it's never made clear that you're mutually exclusive or that you do make it clear that you're not mutually exclusive.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Was it premeditated in your mind that you were going to cheat on your bf/gf or did it "just happen"?
Usually both but it's easier if it's never made clear that you're mutually exclusive or that you do make it clear that you're not mutually exclusive.

because if u wanna smash a non slutty type girl they want a relationship and you want the ( ) so bad you end up getting in the relationship for the wrong reason
eyes.gif
and then another broad comes along and she doesnt want a relationship just the D!
roll.gif

because if u wanna smash a non slutty type girl they want a relationship and you want the ( ) so bad you end up getting in the relationship for the wrong reason
eyes.gif
and then another broad comes along and she doesnt want a relationship just the D!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for some it is.

grin.gif

yea i've already acknowledged that i don't believe in playing that "game". If you're going to be in a relationship, see it through or don't get in one at all. I was arguing with "most of the time" on his assertion that it is easy to be with one person and not cheat. It is very easy to cheat.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for some it is.

grin.gif

yea i've already acknowledged that i don't believe in playing that "game". If you're going to be in a relationship, see it through or don't get in one at all. I was arguing with "most of the time" on his assertion that it is easy to be with one person and not cheat. It is very easy to cheat.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

But then why bother with even attempting a relationship in the first place? Why not just never bother getting a girlfriend?
You are trying to simplify a complicated matter.
How? Koudie said whenever he goes into a relationship he knows it's it an inevitability. It makes no sense at all that if you think like that that there would be any reasons to continue pursuing a committed relationship with anyone since you're just going to be stepping out. That's like saying "Man, whenever I order a steak I know I'm never gonna finish it" and then ordering a rib-eye. You know you're going to do this; you know it's not right and you know you're going to end up hurting someone so why even bother putting yourself in that position? Why not just not have a girlfriend and just see women casually.

Whos to say its wrong, we just a few hundred odd years ago started this whole be married stay with one person forever mess, and even now 4 outta 5 marriages end in the first 5 years.So to say its right, the odds stats/facts say otherwise.

We know death is inevitable doesnt mean oh i know imma die at some point so why live life? We as ppl let society etc dictaate how and what we should feel, or believe.

True story go out and ask 20 ppl why get married, outside of the usually religious cop out most ppl dont even know why they wanna be married, or even have a reason to get married and will give you a generic answer, an answer society tells them. 20 outta 20 will have no clue why, other then oh just cause, well thats what i wanna do. Esp woman. You wanna catch a woman with the stupor face, and have them perplexed, ask this Give me your reasoning on why ppl should get married?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

But then why bother with even attempting a relationship in the first place? Why not just never bother getting a girlfriend?
You are trying to simplify a complicated matter.
How? Koudie said whenever he goes into a relationship he knows it's it an inevitability. It makes no sense at all that if you think like that that there would be any reasons to continue pursuing a committed relationship with anyone since you're just going to be stepping out. That's like saying "Man, whenever I order a steak I know I'm never gonna finish it" and then ordering a rib-eye. You know you're going to do this; you know it's not right and you know you're going to end up hurting someone so why even bother putting yourself in that position? Why not just not have a girlfriend and just see women casually.

Whos to say its wrong, we just a few hundred odd years ago started this whole be married stay with one person forever mess, and even now 4 outta 5 marriages end in the first 5 years.So to say its right, the odds stats/facts say otherwise.

We know death is inevitable doesnt mean oh i know imma die at some point so why live life? We as ppl let society etc dictaate how and what we should feel, or believe.

True story go out and ask 20 ppl why get married, outside of the usually religious cop out most ppl dont even know why they wanna be married, or even have a reason to get married and will give you a generic answer, an answer society tells them. 20 outta 20 will have no clue why, other then oh just cause, well thats what i wanna do. Esp woman. You wanna catch a woman with the stupor face, and have them perplexed, ask this Give me your reasoning on why ppl should get married?

Back
Top Bottom