For those who ever cheated on someone....

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

But then why bother with even attempting a relationship in the first place? Why not just never bother getting a girlfriend?
You are trying to simplify a complicated matter.

Its a weak thing to do and nothin to brag about, with that said I think it "just happens" lust/curiosity/adrenaline.

Best thing said.

If you cheat, don't say anything, cover your tracks and keep pushing.  Personally, I wouldn't tell anyone, not even my closest friends who I consider brothers.

Have I cheated?

I ain't saying %+%!.

99.9 of my friends with gfs cheat on them, im starting to think this is the norm
nerd.gif

If you are a decent looking male, dress well, don't have the personality of an ironing board and the IQ of a peanut you will get hit on.  Some resist the urge, others cave in.  It also helps that a lot more females are open to keeping side relationships quiet.

But then why bother with even attempting a relationship in the first place? Why not just never bother getting a girlfriend?

Its a weak thing to do and nothin to brag about, with that said I think it "just happens" lust/curiosity/adrenaline.

Best thing said.

If you cheat, don't say anything, cover your tracks and keep pushing.  Personally, I wouldn't tell anyone, not even my closest friends who I consider brothers.

Have I cheated?

I ain't saying %+%!.

99.9 of my friends with gfs cheat on them, im starting to think this is the norm
nerd.gif

If you are a decent looking male, dress well, don't have the personality of an ironing board and the IQ of a peanut you will get hit on.  Some resist the urge, others cave in.  It also helps that a lot more females are open to keeping side relationships quiet.

yeah its premidated.....sometimes it just happened...but Im only as faithful as my options.

yeah its premidated.....sometimes it just happened...but Im only as faithful as my options.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

nerd.gif
Sad to think I dont know any faithful people...men or women

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

nerd.gif
Sad to think I dont know any faithful people...men or women

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

How? Koudie said whenever he goes into a relationship he knows it's it an inevitability. It makes no sense at all that if you think like that that there would be any reasons to continue pursuing a committed relationship with anyone since you're just going to be stepping out. That's like saying "Man, whenever I order a steak I know I'm never gonna finish it" and then ordering a rib-eye. You know you're going to do this; you know it's not right and you know you're going to end up hurting someone so why even bother putting yourself in that position? Why not just not have a girlfriend and just see women casually.

How? Koudie said whenever he goes into a relationship he knows it's it an inevitability. It makes no sense at all that if you think like that that there would be any reasons to continue pursuing a committed relationship with anyone since you're just going to be stepping out. That's like saying "Man, whenever I order a steak I know I'm never gonna finish it" and then ordering a rib-eye. You know you're going to do this; you know it's not right and you know you're going to end up hurting someone so why even bother putting yourself in that position? Why not just not have a girlfriend and just see women casually.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread[/color]

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

I go into a relationship knowing.. its bound to happen eventually.
this...but honestly i dont look at it as cheatin if i smash another chick. it would be cheatin if i felt the same way about the side chick as the main. i dont need to have any kinda feelings for sumbody to %*+* em. but at the same time if my chick %*+* another dude then thats cheatin cause i know if she let him smash then he obviously been puttin in work for a min

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

I go into a relationship knowing.. its bound to happen eventually.
this...but honestly i dont look at it as cheatin if i smash another chick. it would be cheatin if i felt the same way about the side chick as the main. i dont need to have any kinda feelings for sumbody to %*+* em. but at the same time if my chick %*+* another dude then thats cheatin cause i know if she let him smash then he obviously been puttin in work for a min

at the end of the day karma is real...

I've been around simps that cant get women who don't even get the top from their girls that turn around and get engaged to them to playas that get girls super easy with good girls w/ chemistry degrees & who in grad school that cheat on they girl with like 6s and 7s ....

Do what works for you...personally I wouldn't even really consider cheating unless side girl > girl im with in all areas

Back
Top Bottom