Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

qrH9pb.gif

Sorry if this as been posted already but it had me howlin.....

:rofl: :rofl:

How many times does aepps20 aepps20 gotta tell this folk to protect themselves at all times

:smh::smh: at the trapper. Sloppy defense and bad habits will get you KO'd everytime. Trapper had all the momentum going into the championship rounds. The gator was confused and looking for answers. His trainer wasn't helping and he couldn't move his legs to get leverage on his shots. All trapper had to do was stick to his defense and get out if the 12 round. Trapper got sloppy and got hit with a check right hook to end the fight. Props to the gator and his fans that never stopped believing in him. When you have one shot KO power anything is possible. Probably the most impressive human/animal fight we've seen. AMAZING

:smh::smh: at the trapper. Sloppy defense and bad habits will get you KO'd everytime. Trapper had all the momentum going into the championship rounds. The gator was confused and looking for answers. His trainer wasn't helping and he couldn't move his legs to get leverage on his shots. All trapper had to do was stick to his defense and get out if the 12 round. Trapper got sloppy and got hit with a check right hook to end the fight. Props to the gator and his fans that never stopped believing in him. When you have one shot KO power anything is possible. Probably the most impressive human/animal fight we've seen. AMAZING

RelievedTameGar-size_restricted.gif

I live in LA so idk **** about gators or trappers. Was he slapping that gator for an actual reason? Is that protocol? Or was he just trying to be funny? I found myself rooting for the gator.

#MyGOATER

They got Wally blindfolded, hogtied and slapped around; can't blame him for getting even with the ol' 2 piece combo.

Also sure the trapper tossed ol' boy onto the grill instead of the 'Glades after that KO. :lol:

1398125894-0.jpg

url

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom