Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CalculatingOrderlyFireant-max-14mb.gif

MeaslyFrighteningHalibut-max-14mb.gif

this is what happens when you try to arrest a parkour practitioner.

:wow: I'm glad this person had better camera skill the other guy. I missed a lot from the first video I saw of this. This dude has to be in track & field and/or gymnastics. It would be shameful for all that talent to be wasted.

Whats foul is getting some poor soul in a 91 Honda Civic to give you $3 and then driving off in a brand new Benz at the end of the day.

Dead ***. If you want some money from me, you better be wearing a trashbag and some open-toe timberlands.

I know this was joked about in movies and ****, but this stuff legit happens :smh:. Saw a story of a women living in a big *** crib with a benz and out there panhandling with her little ones for sympathy. White woman too, so that helps I guess. Either way that **** is Horrible!

The fact that he's alive after is a miracle in itself
Same **** I was saying. I couldn't listen to the audio at work but is there a back story to this?

This is white people speak for I'm gonna **** the **** outta you tonight, :rofl:

Which NTER is this?
IMG_1085.JPG
Reveal yourself famb

If this is true then that is dope as hell :pimp: I hate that I have to doubt the authenticity of that post, but dudes be out there doing the most for IG likes.

Wonder if she awkward af in bed too or what
That don't even matter, he the man so he gonna have to control that ****. He'll dictate what kind of moves she makes.

You def ****ing tonight though so you put up with that weird ****.

All things considered I admire this dude's strategy. He saw the long-game wasn't working so he found the propertunity, tightened up his coverage, and was met with success.

AMAZING.

DOj304vuF0.gif

The double left right hook/uppercut combination was amazing. I sometimes wonder what ELITE fighters do to get ready for a bout. HBO gave us an inside look at how things come together. I'm sure this fighter is prepared for anything. He tested his chin in training camp with those vicious shots and I'm sure he won his bout.

InfantileDirectFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom