Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yes.

Fake homeless people are a real issue in Texas.

images.jpg
This is just an opportunist getting rich while about 25% of your donation goes the real cost.

Hey, yall can give all the money you want to people that you think are homeless to make yourself feel better and feel anyway about me not doing.
So you give money to people to feel better? LoL

I can careless what you do, just pointing out the stuff I see wrong within your comments.

When I read Vietnam Era vet I thought you was mocking the fact he had era, no I'm certain you dont even know what happened in Vitnam or that it was a deadly war that we LOST in more ways than one.

THIS HITS HOME FOR ME.

My mother took off on my dad, my sister and I when I was six years old. If that wasnt bad enough, she took my 6 month old brother with her. I was a mess as a kid.

Not in a horrible way where I was violent, in a way where I stayed up every night thinking shes going to walk back in.

After finding them and reconnecting with them, we have nothing in common and have zero relationship with her. Whats worse, I thought I would some kind of relationship with my bro but I dont. Hes too brainwashed.

I would definitely write one of these if she were to pass.
I'm sorry man, for real. I know that hurt in your chest all too well

THIS HITS HOME FOR ME.

My mother took off on my dad, my sister and I when I was six years old. If that wasnt bad enough, she took my 6 month old brother with her. I was a mess as a kid.

Not in a horrible way where I was violent, in a way where I stayed up every night thinking shes going to walk back in.

After finding them and reconnecting with them, we have nothing in common and have zero relationship with her. Whats worse, I thought I would some kind of relationship with my bro but I dont. Hes too brainwashed.

bro-hug-gif-12.gif

THIS HITS HOME FOR ME.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom