Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I think she's wylin' just as much as he is. It's like those ex-military dudes that make videos outing people for "stolen valor."

Great...you've successfully called out homeless people and losers in public when their actions had no bearing on your life whatsoever.

Lol I saw a guy today that had a sign that said he was a Vietnam-era veteran. Tf is that supposed to mean?!? :lol:

Hold on a second. I understand it might sound look pretty, but wearing the uniform to gain some sort of advantage/hand out/etc is despicable. I can see why someone that had worn the uniform and suffer injuries or had close friends die I combat be very upset .....

I can respect you dont think much about that, but unless you have sacrificed part of your life to the service, I guess you wouldnt know what that mean.

In regards to a Vietnam Era vet, maybe he was in during the conflict in Vietnam but probably never saw combat and out of respect for those that did, didnt want to label himself a Vietnam vet or something...those dudes were though as nails. However, not sure why are you laughing at a dude that down on his luck and serve this country. But that's just me.

Hold on a second. I understand it might sound look pretty, but wearing the uniform to gain some sort of advantage/hand out/etc is despicable. I can see why someone that had worn the uniform and suffer injuries or had close friends die I combat be very upset .....

I can respect you dont think much about that, but unless you have sacrificed part of your life to the service, I guess you wouldnt know what that mean.

In regards to a Vietnam Era vet, maybe he was in during the conflict in Vietnam but probably never saw combat and out of respect for those that did, didnt want to label himself a Vietnam vet or something...those dudes were though as nails. However, not sure why are you laughing at a dude that down on his luck and serve this country. But that's just me.

We had this conversation in TAN. Houston has a LOT of fake homeless people. I saw a dude with a sign asking for money with a pair of Air Max 720s. They’re barely old enough to be given away.

73GN.gif

We had this conversation in TAN. Houston has a LOT of fake homeless people. I saw a dude with a sign asking for money with a pair of Air Max 720s. They’re barely old enough to be given away.

a dudes shoes were the deciding factor to you on if he was pretending to be homeless :rofl:

jesus christ

obit.jpg

giphy.gif

And yes, this is a real obituary that was in the Redwood Falls Gazette in Minnesota. It was later removed from the newspaper's website.

You can read more about it in the link below.

https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2018/06/settling-old-scores-on-the-obituary-page/

THIS HITS HOME FOR ME.

My mother took off on my dad, my sister and I when I was six years old. If that wasnt bad enough, she took my 6 month old brother with her. I was a mess as a kid.

Not in a horrible way where I was violent, in a way where I stayed up every night thinking shes going to walk back in.

After finding them and reconnecting with them, we have nothing in common and have zero relationship with her. Whats worse, I thought I would some kind of relationship with my bro but I dont. Hes too brainwashed.

I would definitely write one of these if she were to pass.

Normally I would break down the action but this a rare moment fellas. A once in a generation moment where the commentator transcends the fight game and becomes more important than the bout itself. The commentator is this generation's Howard William Cosell or Gus Johnson. I've booked him for my next bout and I reccomend that you all do the same.

THIS HITS HOME FOR ME.

My mother took off on my dad, my sister and I when I was six years old. If that wasnt bad enough, she took my 6 month old brother with her. I was a mess as a kid.

Not in a horrible way where I was violent, in a way where I stayed up every night thinking shes going to walk back in.

After finding them and reconnecting with them, we have nothing in common and have zero relationship with her. Whats worse, I thought I would some kind of relationship with my bro but I dont. Hes too brainwashed.

I would definitely write one of these if she were to pass.

Just watched this on Netflix. Might interest you.

so completely out of the realm of possibility that someone gave dude some shoes? :rofl:

got damn a billboard :rofl: thats sooo foul

Whats foul is getting some poor soul in a 91 Honda Civic to give you $3 and then driving off in a brand new Benz at the end of the day.

Dead ***. If you want some money from me, you better be wearing a trashbag and some open-toe timberlands.

a dudes shoes were the deciding factor to you on if he was pretending to be homeless :rofl:

jesus christ
Notice how I didnt reply to that dumb ****. First he correlates that story to a Vietnam Vet .. then. He talks about how that dude couldn't be homeless cause of the shoes.

I can understand that beggars are a real problem everywhere but you cant fault everyone cause theres a serious problem.

Back
Top Bottom