Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SeparateEasygoingGrasshopper-max-14mb.gif

I really hope she called the police and pressed charges, then sought the services of an attorney to sue their asses. It's really time for us to stop being victimized and use the law to our advantage. So many people are quick to abuse us and then call the law on us without concern for our safety or well being. Here we have a perfect reason for doing so, and I hope this young lady took full advantage of it.

:lol::lol: the ending lmao

As if the entire encounter wasn't crazy enough, that ending really had me :rofl:

Ma’am, just take the L

I'm not the biggest fan of the police, but I don't know what the point of this is. Is there a back story to it?

would have been completely ok if that dude would have put real paws on the kid. Some kids deserve to get beat. One good *** whooping might do that kid some good

I'm not mad at what Shawn did at all, :lol:. You're right, one good *** whopping could save his damn life.

Last edited:
I think he was more worried about the dude keeping his paraphernalia.
Nah. That was a bolt. You can see someone off screen threw it onto the platform. Point was to make the rider think it had come off the ride and something could go wrong...

Back
Top Bottom