Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

'Kiss had two choices on that day... Guess which one he picked? :lol:

s-l300.jpg

VS.

s-l225.jpg

aepps20 aepps20 your services please, pause

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to break this fight down. The fighter in blue talked tons of trash going into this fight. We knew his name and we knew he meant business but that was the extent of his fight prep. The form on the hammerfist was Rhonda Rouseyesq . His form was terrible and his shots have no power. He was in there with a fighter that had at least 100 bar fights, family feuds and cop fights. The fighter in brown expertly deflected those weak shots with his shoulders and used his superior footwork to get in position to unload an amazing three punch combination. The fighter in brown used feints to unload the first straight right to get the fighter in blue to react defensively. While the fighter in blue had his guard up, the fighter in brown unloaded a second right to make sure the fighter in blue wouldn't block a follow up left hook. Then fellas, THEN came the most devastating punch I've seen. A left hook right on the chin scoring the knockout. Amazing work.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to break this fight down. The fighter in blue talked tons of trash going into this fight. We knew his name and we knew he meant business but that was the extent of his fight prep. The form on the hammerfist was Rhonda Rouseyesq . His form was terrible and his shots have no power. He was in there with a fighter that had at least 100 bar fights, family feuds and cop fights. The fighter in brown expertly deflected those weak shots with his shoulders and used his superior footwork to get in position to unload an amazing three punch combination. The fighter in brown used feints to unload the first straight right to get the fighter in blue to react defensively. While the fighter in blue had his guard up, the fighter in brown unloaded a second right to make sure the fighter in blue wouldn't block a follow up left hook. Then fellas, THEN came the most devastating punch I've seen. A left hook right on the chin scoring the knockout. Amazing work.

lucille-bluth-004.nocrop.w529.h321.gif

Very high boxing IQ from both fighters. Both used strategies you would expect when fighting the other type of fighter. Fighter in white knew he was fighting a guy with a huge reach advantage and knew he had to close the gap. Fighter in black knew he had to stop this and use his reach advantage. The decisive exchange was an excellent example.

Back
Top Bottom