Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

n-gray,-jamaica_625x300_1528440134903.jpg

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/multi-...ows-up-in-emoji-mask-to-hide-identity-1864372

Winning the lottery must be exhilarating - but the fear of getting robbed after that, not so much. Perhaps that is why when this Jamaican citizen hit a multi-million lottery jackpot, she found the best way to conceal her identity. N Gray, who won 180 million Jamaican dollars as part of the Super Lotto jackpot on May 11, yesterday collected her cheque wearing a brilliant disguise - an emoji mask. *wink wink*

Ms Gray has won over 1 million USD thanks to the Super Lotto lottery. A picture of her wearing a winking face mask at a ceremony by Supreme Ventures to present her with her winnings has now gone viral with over 3,000 'likes' on Twitter.

"I am elated, because I was drowning in debt. I started buying Super Lotto in January... Now I've won, I want to clear my debt, invest, and I want to do some travelling. I would like to construct a community centre for the youths in my community, so they can engage in something productive; somewhere where they can do information technology," said Ms Gray to The Gleaner.

According to the Jamaica Star, Simone Clarke-Cooper, a representative of the company, noted that since Super Lotto started, winners have been wearing disguises to protect themselves.

DAWG THEY HAD ANOTHER ANGLE :rofl:

And bro

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The new angle to the fight made me change my original assessment slightly. The heavyweight should've fought a better fight and there is a reason for weight classes BUT, the heavyweight show tons of slickness and had excellent head movement. If only he were 40 lbs lighter the fight would've been different.

aepps20 aepps20 your services please, pause

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I saw this I was hoping aepps20 aepps20 would mix his characters and have conservative aepps do the fight break down. Talking about Obummer and ring control and **** :lol: :lol:

But aepps got me looking at these streets fights like an analysis too now. As soon as I saw them right straights landing I thought to myself "he is setting up the hook"

When I saw this I was hoping aepps20 aepps20 would mix his characters and have conservative aepps do the fight break down. Talking about Obummer and ring control and **** :lol: :lol:

But aepps got me looking at these streets fights like an analysis too now. As soon as I saw them right straights landing I thought to myself "he is setting up the hook"

Thank you so much for the props. My goal is to make us all look out for the next world champion. We've seen some amazing fighters and some amazing fights. As many people know, I am a conservative that proudly voted for Donald John Trump in the 2016 election. I think he is doing an amazing job and can't wait to win from his presidency. Obama was and is a disaster. With that said, as a professional I can't let my political leanings affect how I break these fights down. You guys expect more from me than to allow my political views to affect my commentary. With that said, the fighter in brown really hit that Lib scum with #SmashMouthPolitics. Libs love to run their mouths but a three punch combo will shut them down fast. Fighter in brown was also a compassionate conservative like GWB talked about. He let the Lib get up.

Some idiots in Cleveland jumped two dudes in warrior jerseys after the game. Now if somebody shot one of the fools all hell would break loose.

Back
Top Bottom