Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Teens Seal Their ***** Holes Closed To Avoid Using Condoms!
upload_2018-6-10_14-13-47.png

http://www.inkedmag.com/g/teens-seal-their-penis-holes-closed-to-avoid-using-condoms/

Bye, bye to condoms!

Most guys, okay, all guys would rather go bareback than wear a condom, right? Well, up until now if a guy was going in au naturale it was pretty much the woman’s responsibility to limit the chance of an unwanted pregnancy. Not any more! At least according to a new generation of sexually active teens and a company called JIFTIP.

Well, we couldn’t wrap our heads (no pun intended) around the concept either, until we did a bit of research and being the bearers of the good, the bad and the bizarre here is the lowdown on the newest craze in contraception.

Bye, bye to condoms!
What is JIFTIP

Photo via jiftip

Basically it’s like a really strong but small band-aid you put on the tip of your penis that prevents per-cum from entering your partner.

How Does it Work?

Can’t get much simpler!

What if You Ejaculate?

Photo via genericonline

The site states: “Remember the last time you held a sneeze in, and your eyeballs popped out? lol. Seriously, when we studied the incredible elasticity of the urethra, using it as an indoor cum-tainer makes perfect sense.”

Bye, bye to condoms!
Is There Enough Room Inside You?

Photo via blogspot

Okay, this gets really weird. Here’s what the site says about that. “Average ejaculations are less than a spoonful, 4-6ml, with 12ml geysers also possible. The expansion capacity of the male urethra is quite amazing. Want to measure your capacity?

Try this test at home.

1-Holding the tip closed, pee until the urethra is totally full.

2-Drain into a measuring container, then compare with your ejaculate volume.”

What About STI’s

Photo via harare24

The site’s disclaimer…

WHAT ABOUT HERPES, HPV, SKIN 2 SKIN STI’s?

NO! Are you kidding? Even a condom can’t keep you safe. Jiftip is NOT an alternative to condoms, THOU SHALT NOT USE IT FOR PREVENTING PREGNANCY OR STI’s.

I Know What You Are Thinking…

Photo via pixabay

So what the heck is it good for. Well, it appears it is an alternative to condoms for monogamous couples and for the crazy people out there who go into sex bareback.

I don’t know if my mans aepps20 aepps20 does women’s royal rumbles like the one above but I’ma need a breakdown of these possible NTers hitting the ring

As always, thank you MetalMario MetalMario for giving me the opportunity to breakdown this fight. I am going to switch it up and put my promoter's hat on. The NTer crying at the end is exactly why a promoter's job is never done. With some fancy lighting and a bigger crowd he could've been Kimbo Slice famous. Disgusting how his promoter put him in there with young hungry lions before he was ready. UNCLE BOB and Oscar could've delayed the fight with the Nter in red until he was ready. Instead he got washed. Production quality was trash.

If that’s her family and people she knows, I assumed they were state employees, then that disguise is pointless.

Word! If that is her peoples and not employees then she and they made a huge mistake. First off, N. Gray wouldn't be too hard to find on the island. All it takes is a neighbor, coworker, hell family and friend to put it all together. Hopefully they wouldn't do her dirty, but when money is involved you never know. Secondly, if those people are your friends and family and not employees they not only put her in danger but themselves as well. Bandits can take them has hostages for ransom. I hope they weren't that stupid, smh.

DWBH
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That song was too perfect for that situation, :rofl:. Don't worry, be happy :lol:
Russians stay fighting and having road rage.

Hype Williams is back :pimp:

Swordfish

I bet shorty will be the main one on IG complaining about the caterer and making up all kinds of **** about her and the prices. Shorty got champagne dreams with kool aid money.

Last edited:
just something off putting about a bunch of rednecks listening to 21 Savage. I felt like if they panned right, they might have had a minority tied up or some ****

That double leg takedown was perfection. She struggled to get full mount but still landed some significant strikes on top.

Back
Top Bottom