Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: why did i watch that and finish it?

:rofl:

I gave up when saw that it was almost 5 mins long and every time I skipped ahead Lumpy Larry was up against the window like he was at the zoo. Didn't have the volume up so I don't even know what he was so mad about.

Btw, I think he may be the OG, eight hard Nana-less years older...

201165561224b838fd0e851e6f948211142b1ec1.jpg

indifferent.gif
Pic is from a guy that sent me a FR on facebook. Dude taking pics with his shirt up while his Grandma bout to die behind him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude had heart but shoulda just left early. He couldn't hold his own. I didn't expect mans in the grey to steal him the way he did. That was weak.

You and everyone who co-signed this are out of your ******* minds and I hope you don't approach a fight ever in your lives with the same logic :lol:

Youngin WARNED him 5 times to walk away and what did he do? He engaged his OG AGAIN.

He got what he asked for...and if that was my OG I would have done the same thing.

Hopefully he learned a lesson. If you engage somebody...it's ON. That getting in face posturing **** is for ****** who don't really want to fight.

I couldn't make out what was being said, all I saw was old dude push him and dude wasn't having it, hence my saying he has heart. But he got washed, slid and hung out to dry.

Why lol?

It's just kids being kids.

Letting this trivial **** work your blood pressure :smh:

Bro I was a kid, I ain’t wanna come to prom in a casket :rofl:

But nah my blood pressure ain’t worked up, I don’t literally hate it, but I do dislike it very much lol

Back
Top Bottom