Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Mr. aepps20 aepps20 im not traversed in TLC matches. I call upon your skills

20180414_135806.png
I feel for my man in red. Dude just wanted some chicken

Dude had heart but shoulda just left early. He couldn't hold his own. I didn't expect mans in the grey to steal him the way he did. That was weak.

Eh, I dunno. He was trying to diffuse the situation but Lil' Rocky wanted to keep going at Chef. Dude in tan/grey just decided to end it then and there and be done with it. Plus, with how he marched away from the scene he looked like he was pretty pissed about not getting any food, too. I know I would've been :lol:

Mr. aepps20 aepps20 im not traversed in TLC matches. I call upon your skills

First and foremost @MetalMario thank you so much for the shoutout. TLC matches are tricky to breakdown but the key is to use the table, ladder or chair to augment your offense and defense. The fighter in the blue was out of his league and fought the wrong fight. At 0:20 the fighter in blue should have recognized that the fighter in black was using the table to augment his defense and lessen the impact of the fighter in blue's lead right. Fighter in black baited the fighter in blue to get off balance which allowed him to control the fight . Very proud of the fighter in beige for keeping this bout as a 1v1 situation at 0:28. Fighter in black unloaded some Amazing right hands at 0:38-0:41. His trainer and him worked on that in training camp. His work on the inside was amazing. Some might be upset with the fighter in beige's left hook at 0:58 to end the fight but as a trainer you sometimes let your emotions get the best of you. Especially when you see the fighter you trained in trouble. I have no problems with that and his form on the lead left was AMAZING. The fighter in blue has an EXCELLENT team. FELLAS, unfortunately you sometimes have to protect your fighters from themselves. Fighter in Blue was done and his trainers wouldn't let the fight continue.

Mans got served

Dude in the Chicago X’s tried to sneak a ko but really didn’t want no smoke. Definition of a BAN

That got me so mad.

After watching the vid 10 times it looks like dude in beige is the chef's lil homie. When the video starts it looks like chef went over to alert him that Vic Mensa was being disrespectful. So when beige tried to stop the fight and Vic is etrill tryna fight his big homie...had to lay him out for good. I'm not mad one bit at that KO

:nerd: What am I missing here? Would snkrfollower snkrfollower disagree with anything I said? :nerd: Please don't tell me this dude owns MAGA hats and various flavors. :lol:
You obviously stated that for every action might attract a reaction.

So Yes, he would. He would say that a person wearing that hat shouldn't be worry about nothing. He would also say if you think that you can get murk for wearing that hat, you are a sociopath.

I'm sure that he would also say that at best he would expect to ruffle some jimmies and maybe get cursed at. It's just jokes and fun ...

Sad reality is that he actually believes it.

I tried to keep it civil. Told you to keep it moving. F*** you, now. Keep my name, and what you think my thoughts are out of your mouth from here on out. Instigating f'ing clown. Blocked.
LoL

Dude, now that's not normal. Freaking sociopath. Who reacts like that to a civil conversation.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

:rofl:

You are the same dude that would laugh at someone mushing you.

Yeah ok ...

:nerd: What am I missing here? Would snkrfollower snkrfollower disagree with anything I said? :nerd: Please don't tell me this dude owns MAGA hats and various flavors. :lol:

No no no no.... I would never own anything the vulgar shouting yam would ever endorse, let alone one of his stupid "I'm a Proud Racist/Xenophobe/Homophobe/Misogynist" hats.

No, Keko just wants to keep having an argument with me because he's sad and lonely, and now he's dragging other people into it to draw me out. Whatever, I just ignored him. Sorry you got sucked into it.

No no no no.... I would never own anything the vulgar shouting yam would ever endorse, let alone one of his stupid "I'm a Proud Racist/Xenophobe/Homophobe/Misogynist" hats.

No, Keko just wants to keep having an argument with me because he's sad and lonely, and now he's dragging other people into it to draw me out. Whatever, I just ignored him. Sorry you got sucked into it.
So you are contradicting what you have said previously.

Hmmm.. funny.

So if a guy wears a hat like that he has a reasonable expectation of dying, but if the same guy laid his hands on someone he shouldn't expect to die?

Love it ...

Glad you understand now....

Right or wrong, you should know that by wearing that hat in certain places (anywhere but middle America & the south) you gonna be a target. I know he's a foreigner but do your homework. :lol:

Let's be honest...In 2018 that hat basically says you're a racist. Should it be that way, is up for debate. It is what it is.

In no way am I saying dude should have potentially gotten shanked....but.

Let's take this logic and change out the variables, then see how it sounds to you:

Right or wrong, she should know that by wearing that dress in certain places, she gonna be a target. I know she's a young college girl, but do your homework. :lol:

Let's be honest...In 2018 that dress basically says you're a ho. Should it be that way, is up for debate. It is what it is.

In no way am I saying girl should have potentially gotten sexually assaulted....but.

Not defending Trump supporters/racists, just showing how flawed your logic is. The consequence should be in proportion to the offense. To defend this attempted murder and knifepoint robbery over minor offenses is, again, idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom