Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Let's take this logic and change out the variables, then see how it sounds to you:

Not defending Trump supporters/racists, just showing how flawed your logic is. The consequence should be in proportion to the offense. To defend this attempted murder and knifepoint robbery over minor offenses is, again, idiotic.

What I was stating is how this ARE, not how they SHOULD be. I'm simply stating facts. You're confused and didn't understand my post. Are you gonna sit here and tell me that if you wear a MAGA hat you're not going to be a potential target particularly in a place like NYC?

If you touch a hot kettle. Your hand will be burned.

What I was stating is how this ARE, not how they SHOULD be. I'm simply stating facts. You're confused and didn't understand my post.

If you touch a hot kettle. Your hand will be burned.
No, I very much understood your post. You just happen to not understand why your comparisons are trash.

Can a kettle control how hot it is?

Can a person control how they react to someone touching them? Can a person control how they react to a god damn hat?

There are ****** people out in the world, that doesn't give us the excuse to go victim-blaming.

Great grammar, by the way.

No, I very much understood your post. You just happen to not understand why your comparisons are trash.

Can a person control how they react to someone touching them? Can a person control how they react to a god damn hat?

There are ****ty people out in the world, that doesn't give us the excuse to go victim-blaming.

Nahhh I don't think you understood my post at all. Let's go back a bit to where you said "to defend this attempted murder and knifepoint robbery over minor offenses is, again, idiotic."

You must have missed where I began with....."Right or wrong...." You should probably read before beating your chest. I'm not defending the actions at all. I'm simply stating if someone does a particular thing....chances are something will happen because of that. How do you not understand this? :lol:

There are ****ty people out in the world, that doesn't give us the excuse to go victim-blaming.

Nope ... you definitely didn't understand what he was saying. This is not about victim blaming. It's about an action that might attract a reaction. Whether is just, reasonable, or ******* crazy. It is a risk that you should think about.

You want to paint this as a perfect world where actions should go unnoticed. Where you can blatantly offend a certain a group and expect no reprocutions.

If you cant differentiate between the two, that's on you. Trying to justify the actions to, you should think twice before doing something so stupid are two different things.

Furthermore that kid acknowledges that he just thought he would get cursed at and he acknowledged that his friend used his brained and told him the possible outcomes of wearing that hat. Which goes back to, you trying to paint people that used their heads as illogical while the only illogical person is you.

You play with fire and get burn, you are the victim that asked for it.

so which came first? the provocation or the end result?

Nahhh I don't think you understood my post at all. Let's go back a bit to where you said "to defend this attempted murder and knifepoint robbery over minor offenses is, again, idiotic."

You must have missed where I began with....."Right or wrong...." You should probably read before beating your chest. I'm not defending the actions at all. I'm simply stating if someone does a particular thing....chances are something will happen because of that. How do you not understand this? :lol:
Ol' hand2handking hand2handking with the "he started it!" defense over here.

1978S 1978S keko jones keko jones
Stuff like this is why we'll never agree or get along on this forum. Has nothing to do with any ideological standpoint and everything to do with how you guys interpret data/come to logical conclusions.

You can't give me this "right or wrong" line when you spent the first two sentences before explaining why this makes you a target without explaining why the consequences the person faced were unwarranted and disgusting.

You're essentially giving the lazy answer of "it is what it is," which essentially amounts to tacit acceptance of ****** behavior.

The fact that the both of you are devoting your time to defending the actions of knifepoint robbers and attempted murderers rather than condemning them is telling as to where you stand.

Nope ... you definitely didn't understand what he was saying. This is not about victim blaming. It's about an action that might attract a reaction. Whether is just, reasonable, or ****ing crazy. It is a risk that you should think about.

You want to paint this as a perfect world where actions should go unnoticed. Where you can blatantly offend a certain a group and expect no reprocutions.

If you cant differentiate between the two, that's on you. Trying to justify the actions to, you should think twice before doing something so stupid are two different things.

Furthermore that kid acknowledges that he just thought he would get cursed at and he acknowledged that his friend used his brained and told him the possible outcomes of wearing that hat. Which goes back to, you trying to paint people that used their heads as illogical while the only illogical person is you.

This Comparison Ford Comparison Ford guy. :lol: Dude the type to be in the middle of getting a beat down and at the same time trying to philosophize and explain why he shouldn't be getting whooped. :lol: Some things just ARE, my man.

Ol' hand2handking hand2handking with the "he started it!" defense over here.

1978S 1978S keko jones keko jones
Stuff like this is why we'll never agree or get along on this forum. Has nothing to do with any ideological standpoint and everything to do with how you guys interpret data/come to logical conclusions.

You can't give me this "right or wrong" line when you spent the first two sentences before explaining why this makes you a target without explaining why the consequences the person faced were unwarranted and disgusting.

You're essentially giving the lazy answer of "it is what it is," which essentially amounts to tacit acceptance of ****ty behavior.

The fact that the both of you are devoting your time to defending the actions of knifepoint robbers and attempted murderers rather than condemning them is telling as to where you stand.
What is it to defend?

You act like this is something new.

You act like the state doesn't have to meet the burden of proof.

No one is defending shut. However, like I mentioned before. People have triggers. It is a real thing. You never know who and how that hat is offending someone. The reaction has nothing to do with using common sense.

You want use to say yeah you are right, that action wasn't warranted. You are right, it wasn't. What I'm saying if that guy thought about the consequences and opted not to wear the hat, then none would of have happen. He decided he wanted to troll and he got a reaction out of someone. A reaction that not only him and his friend thought it could happened, but a **** load of people.

Nope ... you definitely didn't understand what he was saying. This is not about victim blaming. It's about an action that might attract a reaction. Whether is just, reasonable, or ****ing crazy. It is a risk that you should think about.

Okay, this is actually my last post on this matter because it's clear that I'm talking to a pair of brick walls draped in US POLO ASSN.

I never said that either of these people should "expect no repercussions." The transperson that put their hands the dude should have expected a two-piece (at most). The MAGA kid should have expected to be alienated in public and openly criticized. Those are proportionate consequences for the offenses. Those are fair and defensible.

Attempted murder and knifepoint robbery are not defensible because you've essentially become a worse person than the original offender. The fact that I have to explain this to grown adults is appalling.

Some things just ARE, my man.
unnamed.jpg

Okay, this is actually my last post on this matter because it's clear that I'm talking to a pair of brick walls draped in US POLO ASSN.

I never said that either of these people should "expect no repercussions." The transperson that put their hands the dude should have expected a two-piece (at most). The MAGA kid should have expected to be alienated in public and openly criticized. Those are proportionate consequences for the offenses. Those are fair and defensible.

Attempted murder and knifepoint robbery are not defensible because you've essentially become a worse person than the original offender. The fact that I have to explain this to grown adults is appalling.

unnamed.jpg
The fact you can determine the punishment for an offenses, makes you look like a fool.

SMH

Civilize huh?

Resolving violence with violence....

Infringement on 1st ammendment rights?

The fact that you know there's a reaction to actions let me know that you are just trolling...

You act like one punch cant end someone's life .. smh

My dude, you cant dictate how people will react ...

However, on both of this situation if they didn't think that the outcome could be serious bodily harm. They were dumb.

If I'm a crip and I walk thru a blood neighborhood and get murked. Was it justified no, should I have expected it? WTF you think.

Stop your nonsense...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom