Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bro I was a kid, I ain’t wanna come to prom in a casket :rofl:

But nah my blood pressure ain’t worked up, I don’t literally hate it, but I do dislike it very much lol

Nah I wouldn' either but I understand what these kids are going through with social media and the NEED to out do the next.

I don't understand it but I get it.

DelightfulTepidHyrax-size_restricted.gif

When I breakdown a fight I always ask myself what could the winner have done differently to be more effective and put on a better show for the fans. The fighter in white did everything Freddy Roach asked him to do. That two punch combination at 1:40 was textbook. I usually prefer for fighters to start off combinations with the lead left and right uppercut but this fighter used the right hook and straight left combination which was perfect . Fellas, If you ever want to see what closing the show would look like then check out how the fighter in white used the sneaky sharp left hook at 1:46 to drop his opponent. His follow up to keep unloading combinations was impressive. Very impressed with Spike TV's fight lead up and coverage very impressed with the ref and her ability to end the fight without spilling her drink. AMAZING

Back
Top Bottom