Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

14D19136-E8DC-409B-BFB3-27D0948353C2.jpeg

...and I hope you see this.

Mom dukes got that bubble :pimp:

I still don't get why people post this stuff online, :smh:

By the time I was brave enough to face consequences of getting caught tryna run, I was already too old for whoopings :lol:

My last whooping was when I put on three shirts and like two pairs of pants and started jumping around like I was feeling pain. After that mom said you're too old for beatings, :lol:. I was 11 or 12 at the time.

Last edited:

I couldn't even finish this, whatever she doing with that hot water aint worth it at all. Just kick him out and be grateful you found out before things got too deep. Now she gonna get caught up in the system and have a record and for what? A ***** that didn't respect you, :smh:

He should know better, he know that ***** crazy as ****. Why would he have his phone set up to show txt on the lock screen if he cheating? :smh:

These the same ones probably saying 'kneeling is disrespectful to the troops'

I bet they are :rofl:

Husband is handicapped so that makes it ok?

All these racist don’t want to believe veterans look like everyone else out there.

They Want to believe Vets all look like John Cena.

Can someone shed light on what the issue is. I'm going to assume the wi pipo didn't believe the sisters were actual military or something and therefore not entitled to some form of recognition at the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom