Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Way too much text last page.

Fellas, fighters like the fighter in blue are what is saving boxing right now. Fighter in blue took a risky fight, a fight his trainer held him back from, a fight his promoter said was too risky and wouldn't promote. A fight in a hostile environment but he rose above it all. His hunger to get this fight was truly inspirational. On to the fight. Fighter in blue used his lateral movement and speed to put himself in a position to unload his overhand right to score the knockout. AMAZING.

Screenshot_20180414-063223_Chrome.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...aga-hat-robbed-union-square-article-1.3931901

SMH

if eyes are windows to the soul, then rats are cotdamn evil.
how do they string up those rats like that? :lol:

Fellas, as some of you may know, I am married to an educator. Teachers are heroes and should be admired for their efforts in shaping young minds. With that said, this substitute teacher should get the Presidential Medal of Freedom for training the fighters in black and white. The speed and accuracy of their slap punches was amazing, you could tell balance and footwork are emphasized in training camp as the fighter in white knew exactly what to do when he had the fighter in black stunned. Some might disagree, but this was an AMAZING video and I am glad 60 Minutes took us inside this classroom to let us see the Amazing work being done by that substitute teacher. My only complaint was the production quality and camera work. CBS news is the best in the business so this level of production quality was unacceptable.

Pretty messed up to get attacked for your political views. even more messed up that dude almost got stabbed over something that doesn't even represent his political views. Bought the hat as a joke but didn't eem know NYers don't play :lol:

Right or wrong, you should know that by wearing that hat in certain places (anywhere but middle America & the south) you gonna be a target. I know he's a foreigner but do your homework. :lol:

Let's be honest...In 2018 that hat basically says you're a racist. Should it be that way, is up for debate. It is what it is.

In no way am I saying dude should have potentially gotten shanked....but.

Right or wrong, you should know that by wearing that hat in certain places (anywhere but middle America & the south) you gonna be a target. I know he's a foreigner but do your homework. :lol:

Let's be honest...In 2018 that hat basically says you're a racist. Should it be that way, is up for debate. It is what it is.

In no way am I saying dude should have potentially gotten shanked....but.
snkrfollower snkrfollower :nerd:

:lol:

Nah man, my fingers are still sore from all that typing yesterday! I'm good :rofl:
I thought you was going to say he was also a sociopath for even thinking like that.

BTW,

He clearly knew and what's told what could happen by his sociopath friend.

“I just think I shouldn’t really be wearing that hat,” he said. “My friend told me not to wear it 'cause someone will jump you, someone will get offended.”

LoL

I thought you was going to say he was also a sociopath for even thinking like that.

BTW,

He clearly knew and what's told what could happen by his sociopath friend.

“I just think I shouldn’t really be wearing that hat,” he said. “My friend told me not to wear it 'cause someone will jump you, someone will get offended.”

LoL

1462535208-dismiss.gif

Back
Top Bottom